Smart Car CCTV Vans

fisco2001

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ayt Guys i was working in E12 London today
parked up on road near romford road,
I stoped next to a disabled bay im 100% sure im my wheels was not in the bay as i cheked before i locked me van.
Went to shop got me some food n bits and got back was one of them smart cars on opp side of road, was a road with on comming traffic business the smart car stoped and blocked traffic on one side as got back in van just saw a massive flash i went up to car as was like what was that for and it just zoomed off,
As its a Sky subbie van the lease company will just pay fine and charge me.

After all that question is do you just get fine with these or what?
Cheers guys n girls

yes mate...£60 and £120 depending on the severity of the contravention. This is reduced by 50% to between £30 and £60 if paid within 14 days.
a couple of my lunatic mates pissed up tipped one of them little smart cam ****ers over and ran off PMSL !! The big sub scope thing snapped off completely haaaaa

have a ask over on notomob.co.uk bud. :)

We 'hunt' the cars and stand making them very visible to people ! have a search for notomob on youtube !

yes mate...£60 and £120 depending on the severity of the contravention. This is reduced by 50% to between £30 and £60 if paid within 14 days.
a couple of my lunatic mates pissed up tipped one of them little smart cam ****ers over and ran off PMSL !! The big sub scope thing snapped off completely haaaaa

Haha that sounds like fun.

And Cheers for info Rsk n chris

Just gotta wait and see what happens, dont take it sitting down though, if you dont think you have done anything wrong, challange it!

Back