sly sports 5 problems

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok lads is it just me or did anyone ealsy lose ss5 at the weekend it worked last week but went of Saturday all im getting is a black screen

thanks for your reply

as I said it worked till this week end ive just done a scan with my pli image and still the same ive run auto boquet with my commando and that the same just a black screen how can I check to sea if it activated without a sly box as that the only thing I can think of but its not saying scrambled channel

ps it is in sd im trying

try ss1 on a different transponder, I sometimes get this issue with it skipping and going black, change to a different ss1 and all is ok. also happens on SSNHQ and ATR.

all my channels work ok mutv bt sports ss1,2,3,4 its just ss5 that went off Saturday morning sometime

ok leds I let a fue days go by to sea if it got sorted out but was still the same yesterday so I loaded skygo up and got on live chat told them im not home at the mo but I had just got a text to say sky sports 5 was not working told them it was ok on skygo so they looked it to it for me it just needed activating and was back on with in minuts

Back