sly callback

sempi

DW Regular
Reaction score
got multiroom box card in dm500s as server (only got another dm500s in another room as a client) both kids not in just now so thought I would put card back in orig box and do a callback with phone line connected but cannot figure out how to do this.
I have been in settings and selected the phone line but all it says is "phone line connected" and I cannot see an option to manually callback. can anyone tell me how to do this? it is only a standard box not + or HD

got multiroom box card in dm500s as server (only got another dm500s in another room as a client) both kids not in just now so thought I would put card back in orig box and do a callback with phone line connected but cannot figure out how to do this.
I have been in settings and selected the phone line but all it says is "phone line connected" and I cannot see an option to manually callback. can anyone tell me how to do this? it is only a standard box not + or HD

TO do ring back :
1:press services on remote
2:choose option 4
3: Press 0 then 1 then select
4:choose option 3
5: enter in the dialing prefix1470..if you have with held number on your phone /or it doesn,t work use1280
6:select save new settings.This will then dial back to sly and save your detailsl

TO do ring back :
1:press services on remote
2:choose option 4
3: Press 0 then 1 then select
4:choose option 3
5: enter in the dialing prefix1470..if you have with held number on your phone /or it doesn,t work use1280
6:select save new settings.This will then dial back to sly and save your detailsl

I am not getting any response when pressing the 0, i did use this way when i contacted sly to pair the card as i had gotten the box myself but not getting anything when pressing 0 now ?

p.s. tried rebooting sly box but still no response when pressing 0 - just to confirm that 0 is not shown in the option but when pressed should take you into a menu?

Last edited:
0 isnt shown in the option so just press 0 then 1 then select and that takes you to the installers menu.

0 isnt shown in the option so just press 0 then 1 then select and that takes you to the installers menu.

nothing happening when 0 and 1 are pressed although i used this method when on the phone to sly when setting box up

the 0 button works when inputing a channel number and red light on box comes on when the 0 button is pressed..

update: rebooted box again and it worked first time....thanks guys

Last edited:
hi mate go services then setup while the picture settings is highlited
press 0 then 1 then select this should take you to installers menu.
took me couple times to get to it

Last edited:
Back