slow solo 2

always been there @ketmp
was there on 800SE too though

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here the reboot problem has been around for years, it's workable but would be nice fixed.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I just removed the satellites.xml and problem is still the same
slow going through each bouquets and once in a bouquet slow going through the list

new image but used script
aint got time today to do it manually

The satellite.xml problem was the cause of the no signal issue upon reboot, not the slow going through bouquet problem.

I'm glad the reboot issue has been around for a long time as that proves it's not script problem. Either an ongoing (hard to reproduce) pli issue or a problem with one of the ipk files it installs.

I've just done a fresh install (without script) and setup PLi as close to what how you set it up @Rat that I could remember anyhow lol :)

I'll PM you with link once I've uploaded it.

IM just running through it myself now
wifes pottering around so best be quick lol

I've just PM'd you the new script v1.14.

Can you try that script without changing anything because I've just tried it now and have no problems with speed going through the bouquets and swapping between favourites - at least going directly via image and not using coolepg.

Sorry for late reply @ketemp

tried the script still the same
I did one from scratch and it seemed to be OK but then went slow again
just to be clear whats slow
in bouquets when you are scrolling through Entertainment, music, movies etc
then while in a bouquet like entertainment that has lots of channels so is about 5 pages long going across page by page can lag

will have another go in the week

Are you trying to do this via CoolEPG or image itself (ie when pressing arrow down or something and selecting Favourites (blue) to display all your bouquet sections.

It was fine for me but only when doing it via image - I didn't try it via CoolEPG.

Press bouquet button then when in a bouquet right arrow to go through pages

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not sure what remote you are using @Rat but I changed mine to an original one ketmp sent me a link it's a lot more responsive than the one that came with the box, worth the cost, you see a big difference in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just reading first post again I have installed nothing since I installed your backup image to test,which is working fine, only issue is reboot which has been around since I started with the 800se.

- - - Updated - - -

Just reading first post again I have installed nothing since I installed your backup image to test,which is working fine, only issue is reboot which has been around since I started with the 800se.

I think i will change batteries lol just thought of that

if your still using the remote that came with the box I found mine was really slow at sending commands you press up 3 times and it jumps all in one really laggy.

I know I'm an old fart but I like this remote lol
Got link to a new remote please

It's not the batteries so I've riled that out
suppose I better buy a new remote lol

That seller ain't got none at the moment

Back