Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slightly Adult - Little Johnny

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Little Johnny was at school one day when the teacher decided to give him a little quiz. "Johnny, if 3 birds are sitting on a wire and Farmer Joe shoots off one of the birds, how many birds are left on the wire?" Little Johnny gives it little thought and says, "None."

The teacher, a bit confused says, "No, if there are three birds sitting on a wire and the farmer shoots off one of them," showing Johnny with her fingers, "how many will be left?" Still without much thought, Johnny says, "None."

Now the teacher is just perplexed and asks Little Johnny to explain. "Well, when the farmer shoots his gun all the other birds will fly away!", Johnny explains. The teacher grimaces and says, "Well, it's not technically correct, but I like the way you think."

Little Johnny then pipes up, "Imagine there are three women sitting on a park bench. One is licking a popsicle, one is biting the popsicle and one is sucking the popsicle. Which one is married?"

The teacher just sits there not knowing what to say and just stammers. Little Johnny encourages her, "Come on, one is licking, one is biting, and one is sucking, which one is married?"

Feeling a bit uncertain and uncomfortable the teacher squeezes out, "The one who is sucking the popsicle?" Little Johnny quickly answers, "No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think."

johnny5 said:
stop using me in jokes!!!!

Sorry m8, doesn't have quite the same ring if I use Little Mark, Mickie, Neil, Tom, Craig, Paul, Phil......you get the picture!!!

earwig999 said:
Sorry m8, doesn't have quite the same ring if I use Little Mark, Mickie, Neil, Tom, Craig, Paul, Phil......you get the picture!!!
Why not Phil...has a nice ring to it... :Jester:

Back