sleepwalking

fireblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
fell asleep on the sofa the other night, when i woke up in the morning to wake the miss for work she said to me " Wat was i doin having a cig in the back bedroom ( which i do sometimes ) i said i was not up there i was sleeping she said no i saw up up there having a cig " was i sleep walking? any of you guys had that before?

"uk-wales"

one time a few years ago i went to my bed and fell asleep, and the next thing i new i was standing in the living room @ 2:10am in the dark holding the tv remote and the telly wasnt even on.

i was like :err:

fell asleep on the sofa the other night, when i woke up in the morning to wake the miss for work she said to me " Wat was i doin having a cig in the back bedroom ( which i do sometimes ) i said i was not up there i was sleeping she said no i saw up up there having a cig " was i sleep walking? any of you guys had that before?

"uk-wales"

Sure you weren't drunk?

Think someones been watching too much paranormal activities! either that or your wife seeing things lol

when i was a kid i was always sleepwalking, there is little bit that i remmber doing but most of the time i was told about it when i was awake.

i once peed in my bro,s slippers in my sleep, i got caught standing over my bro starting to pee, i once went downstairs with a toy and just sat in the middle of the room and played with it, they say its dangerous to wake ya up while ya sleepwalking, its a good job i got a kick up the arse when i was climbing out of the bedroom window, i had opened the window and started to climb,in recent years the wife caught me peeing in a bucket and asked me about it in the morning and i had no idea i had done it

I've woken up a few times and found my girlfriend semi-sleep walking, without the walking though. One time she was sat up in the bed cutting imaginary lemons (one job she had to do whilst working at Revolution), and another time she was putting coins into an imaginary vending machine, again whilst sat up in bed!

More recently though she had a full on seizure in her sleep, which the Doctors are now saying was no more than a Night Terror. Didn't feel like it at the time: I woke up to find the bed shaking and weird noises coming from my girlfriend and thought "What the f#ck is that!". It was pitch black so I started fumbling for the switch on my bedside lamp, but before I could get the light on I heard her fall out the bed. Then I eventually get the light on and she's completely the other way around laying on the floor shaking around and slobbering, eyes rolled back etc. I spent a good 5-10 minutes trying to get her to snap out of it, screaming her name, pretty much thinking she was dying at this point as I'd never seen anything like it. I swiftly called an ambulance, followed by my dad (it was 2am) to come watch the baby whilst we were rushed to A&E. Worst experience of my life! Nothing like it has ever happened to her before or since thank god. All she remembers is coming around as I was half way down the stairs with her, some 30 mins after it all began. Pretty grim really, she's only just had the all clear to drive again after several months.

One of the worst sleep experiences I've had was dreaming I was sat having a drink with my mates, when a midget jumps over the table and starts strangling me. So where does this tie in with sleep walking? Well, when I woke up my left hand was gripped around my throat, strangling me, and I had to use all my strength to rip it off with my right hand. I then proceeded to sleep on my left arm for about a month for fear it would happen again!

I also suffer from Sleep paralysis myself, and thats pure hell. I'll let you read up on it, but its basically when your mind wakes up, but your body remains paralysed. Throw in a bit of evil and you've pretty much got it covered. The worst case with that was when I work up paralysed as usual, but was then being infiltrated by the spirit of my mate who'd just died of a brain haemorrage, whilst frantically trying to get myself to snap of it.

I'll finish off my saying though that having watched paranormal activity last night, I'll happily take all of the above over actually walking around the house in my sleep!!

Last edited:
Think someones been watching too much paranormal activities! either that or your wife seeing things lol

thats wat i said to her mate but she said she was not seeing things and that she did see me in the room having a cig, but i cant remember it?

"uk-wales"

Yup sleepwalked a few times when I was younger.

Woke up chatting a load of gibberish and then walked around my mates house up the stairs and down the stairs. Nothing as major as Matt-LivUniSkydivers' experiences

Back