Skybox F5 Hidden Menu Items

mika27

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just purchased a Skybox F5 and I am following a guide to upload my CCCam.cfg file. It states to enter "6666" or "0000" to show the hidden items on the network config screen but I've tried both these options and can't get the Camsds option to appear. Have I got the wrong pin code here or what?

I'm starting to think this box is a turkey. Can't upgrade the firmware. Have tried 3 different files and every time I get "Upgrade file is mismatch"

Ok so I figured this out - have to press 6666 while on the Network icon, not while actually in the menu itself - doh!!!

I can only load firmware from the site hddvbsw.com. Does that indicate that this box is a clone? Cos if it is I'm sending it back. I want to be able to load other firmware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The person I bought this box from is claiming the box is not a clone (surprise surprise). Does anyone know how I can prove that the box is a clone. I have never used a genuine box so I don't know what to look for

The person I bought this box from is claiming the box is not a clone (surprise surprise). Does anyone know how I can prove that the box is a clone. I have never used a genuine box so I don't know what to look for

Try firmwares on here, can't remember where else I get them from tbh, there is an official site, if ur getting mismatch error then seems it could be a clone alright. Never had a problem with fw so assume mine were originals. Where'd u buy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

most of the time its 6666 on the network menu or 3313 sometimes depending on image.

Bought it on eBay, so hardly surprising i guess. Tried the firmwares on here and getting the mismatch error. Not getting any joy from the seller, but I might just hold on to it anyway, it does work after all.

Back