skybox f3

djrm54

Inactive User
Reaction score
I do not know if this is where to post but I need help finding a sat list for America with western sats in it .I need sats from 72 west at least up to 129 west.i cant find one.i downloaded the north American list but does not have west sats in it.please help

Easy enough to add satellites no need for a satellite list. Just enter the location and name of the satellite, you will be able to find name and position on the internet eg lyngsat,King of Sats. Remember to do blid scan once you
added satellites.
on your remote menu>installation>satellite list>add satellite

I want to thank you very much and now that I own a skybox f3 I will use this site a whole lot.you know I am on the other side of the world.i really appreciate your help and I am real glad I found this site.

sorry for thanking you so late but I was gone for the day.

what do you actually want to do?
If you want to enter newcamd line you would just enter it like a sealion in cccam.cfg (exactly as it is).
I assume you know how to load into box and activate.

I am new to all of this so I may look dumb but I am use to nanosat and viewsat.please teach me how to load box with this info.i know how to load but I need area to load in.sorry I am so stupid with this box.please help.i just learned how to load sat that was not in box thanks to another member.

I am sorry for not knowing you are the one that helped me before.i noticed it after I left other message.thank you very much in advance for your help

If you don't have it, create cccam.cfg on your computer then paste your line in it, now save it then put the cccam.cfg in your usb stick.

1.On your remote press menu>network>6666 (gets hidden menu)
2.Select CCcam Client Setup
3.Select Update files by usb
4.selectCCcam.cfg then press green button on remote you will see a tick
5.Press yellow button on remote
6.Once the file is loaded select Manage Config Files then select cccam.cfg
You should see your line select it and press green button on your remote a tick should appear by it

8.Exit it out of all menus and reboot.

You can use above for c or n but if you want ncamd(n)

1.On your remote press menu>network>6666 (gets hidden menu)
2.Select MGCamd Plug Setup
3.Select Manage Config Files
4.select newcamd.list press green button on remote
5.Select Update files by usb
6.Once loaded
Select Manage Config Files
select newcamd.list
9.You should see your line select it and press green button on your remote a tick should appear by it
10.Exit it out of all menus and reboot.

good luck

please help me make a cccam.cfg file as I do not know how to.i tried it with notepad and tried to install.what do you put in a file.all I put was ip nunbers and it did not work.i want a newcamd file also.please help someone.

u need to find a server and they supply you a line which is numbers and letters beginning with N: or C: and all you do is copy that into a new notepad and paste and save as Cccam.cfg and copy to your box

please help me make a cccam.cfg file as I do not know how to.i tried it with notepad and tried to install.what do you put in a file.all I put was ip nunbers and it did not work.i want a newcamd file also.please help someone.

Sorry my mistake the file should be called CCcam.cfg also the file must be in .cfg format and not .txt.

1.Open notepad
2.Copy your line into it
3.Choose Save As
4.In the Save as type option choose All Files
5.For file name write CCcam.cfg
6.Save

To check right click your newly created file select properties and see that Type of file: CFG (.cfg) looks like this.

Good Luck

I press menu network settings 6666 and I go to Ethernet or wifi.please tell me how to get to hidden as I cant find

uk list???

sorry to be a bit vague... can any1 point me to an up to date sky uk channel list for skybox f3 plzz

Last edited by a moderator:
I found hidden list but now I need to know how to enter newcamd list as I filled out the rest

I found hidden list but now I need to know how to enter newcamd list as I filled out the rest

Look at my post 9 shows you how, You use CCcam.cfg to update don't matter if it is c or n ( newcamd) line.
Of course you must obtain a line of any letter description from someone who is a server first if you don't have it.

I want to thank you very much for all of your help and the other fella to.everything seems to be great.i loaded it manualy because I could not get it to load any other way.the only thing is how do you get epg to show anything.i know the stations because of other recievers.if I could get that to work I would be real happy.do I need a different file?thank you in advance for everything as it taught me quite a bit about skybox.i am sure there is much more to learn.

I am afraid not all broadcasters allow epg to other stb,s and unlike openlinux stb's like dreambox you can not just download a epg file.
If any epg info is being broadcast then simply press epg on remote should bring it up.

Back