skybox F3 questions

rp3X

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi I have been recommended an Skybox F3 box but before I grab one just a few questions?

1) Can I enter a cline easily via remote ?
2) USB PVR feature working ok ?
3) Is 7 day EPG working ok ?
4) Can I run a blind scan to scan for all up to date 28e channels ?

Im sorta looking for something that is very simple... so easy its good for m8s etc, something solid and reliable and user friendly, + 50 quid price tag is really good !

hi mate in Answser to your 1st question yes you can , PVR works ok with a usb flash drive, and yes you can run a blind scan, regarding the 7 day epg will have to look.

Last edited:
@ rp3x.....just got one last week and i must say im pretty impressed with it easy to setup and use.

Hi. With your skybox did you connect it via the existing cables from a sky dish? Is it sort of a sky TV replacement subscription free?

Regards

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi. With your skybox did you connect it via the existing cables from a sky dish? Is it sort of a sky TV replacement subscription free?

Regards

Yes it connects to the same satellite cables from the existing dish but you will still need a valid subscription of some kind to watch any premium channels

hi I have been recommended an Skybox F3 box but before I grab one just a few questions?

1) Can I enter a cline easily via remote ? easier by usb dongle
2) USB PVR feature working ok ? yes , mine connected to 500gb drive
3) Is 7 day EPG working ok ? no , now and next
4) Can I run a blind scan to scan for all up to date 28e channels ? unsure

Im sorta looking for something that is very simple... so easy its good for m8s etc, something solid and reliable and user friendly, + 50 quid price tag is really good !

i got one last week , all new to me , easy to setup once you know how ,

Might sound a silly question but how and where do u get the subscription from and what type :D

thx to all, it sure does tick all the features I need, EPG aint a big deal me or my mates dont really use it and now and next is what ive always used...

In fact 2 more question I just remembered !

* Is Teletext is working ok ?
* Subtitles are they working ok as in on foreign channels like zeetv etc ?

Thx !

Does anyone know difference between the MP3 and f3? Does it use same firmware? Only difference I can see is size

Back