Skybox F3 SKYBOX f3 HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

moezy7

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, i am new to this so i don't know much at all... i bought a skybox f3 from a little stall on the street near a market.

i bought this a year ago... it costed £150 and lasted 6 months

i now would like to make it work again.

it hardly worked when i had it it kept saying scrambled. and stopped working all the time.

i have been trying to research this all online and have come across words such as flash, reflash and firmwares, etc. i don't know anything about that all can someone help me out please?

thank X

I could give you a detailed description on whats needed but it crosses boundries on what we can talk about on here.

When you bought it it would of had a "gift" but these rarely last as you have expeirenced. You will have to do further research to find out how you can get running again. Google "cline" as a start point but Do not ask on here as we do not discuss ;)

I could give you a detailed description on whats needed but it crosses boundries on what we can talk about on here.

When you bought it it would of had a "gift" but these rarely last as you have expeirenced. You will have to do further research to find out how you can get running again. Google "cline" as a start point but Do not ask on here as we do not discuss ;)

Still struggling :s any more help please?

xoxox

Still struggling :s any more help please?

xoxox

Ok you need to acquire a cline and enter it on to the box,how to enter the cline will have already been discussed on this site somewhere,so I suggest you read and read some more,

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back