sky tv freeview card?

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
guys

i have a sky hd box and can only get bbc itv ect no ch5 or any freeview channels , is there still a card that i can buy that gives me all the freeview channels?

think it was a little blue house or something on the card and was prepaid?

any help appreciated

think they stopped that about 2 year ago but I could be wrong why dont you buy a cheap DM 500 and open your eyes a bit you might get alot more for a one payment of £45 quid there just a free sat box which you can flash your own image on, or even one of these open HD boxes for an extra £30 quid

If you have a dish already and a good feed your options are open why pay sly for a free view card when you can buy a flashable free sat box for £45

you can get a freesat from sky card about £20 this will give you fiver five usa five hd pick tv sony tv and lfc tv and your regional itv's
none of the other freeview channels as the likes of quest challenge etc are part of the sly basic package
and flashing a dreambox or any other sat box will not get you any of the sky pay channels it will show more options like rte setanta etc loads of itvs and the like but will not open any pay channels unless you put a valid sub card in or go down the cs route if you connect to broadband via ethernet and this will also cost extra
if its only freeview your after a freeview box is your cheapest option if you have a good airial signal

Back