Sky sports 1 and 3

digger951

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys just tried sky sports 1 and no joy so did a rescan and now sky sports 1 and 3 have gone.. Any ideas ?
Thanks

try a factory reset/rescan and note provider and net ids are changing,10 new tps have been added now go from 55 to 66.

Thanks for the reply I have factory reset and Scanned Manchester 1,2,3 and trials and no still no joy.
Does yours ss1 and ss2 work and what area are you in?

i dont have a working box and in wrong country lol,has your provider changed by any chance and your net id is correct,have anyone got a provider box to check net id,and you are scanning from direct feed,unless movement happened earlier today.

just to add i believe i heard upgrading in your area.

Oh good any ideas when the upgrade will be done? Scanned yesterday and still no ss1. Any body else in Manchester area getting ss1 ?
Thanks

did you factory reset and scan from direct feed,dont assume same provider from last year and net ids are changing,you may need to source locally net id to be 100%

well did you try a factory reset and try another provider,i have been told their working but not 100% sure need confirmation.

Just scanned Manchester 1.2.3 still no joy and a few others and still no joy but other program's missing when not searching Manchester

can you try another provider,like ntl ex c&w telewest chorus to see what happens,having done a factory reset 0000 to delete,scan from main feed,until people get the correct net id off a providers box you are grabbing at straws

Just scanned ntl chorus telewest only a few channels <10 only ex c&w works but still no ss1

are you missing these aswell all on same tp?
All these channels use the same TP, and are glitching.

157 Fox
197 CBS Drama
511 Sky Sports 1
513 Sky Sports 3
516 Sky Sports F1
804 Star Life OK
806 Sony Max
815 B4U Movies
816 B4U Music
827 Rishtey

Yes just checked all the above channels are missing as well, so is there nothing that can be done?

that would explain why you cant get it a bad tp from your provider so box overlooks it as too weak.
you could make sure all cabling is new and tight connections with no splitters when you scan from main feed,no idea if you scan elsewhere if it will pick it up or be left with bad or scrambled?

Last edited:
try again someone said its working now.

Scanned from main feed and picked up ss1 and ss3 but a very weak signal and bad quality so still won't work.

poor signal on your feed, or you have a dodgy tuner in your reciever.

Got it working at last replaced coax from main feed to box glitches a lot but can't have everything!
Thanks for the help

hahaha 30 yr old cabling lol,now you see a difference well done.

Back