Sky Playing around.

yorkshirelad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Lots of sky channels have gone off recently..the movies which was due to a name change but now Sky sports 3 has gone off, anybody else got same problem, in Leeds Area.

Thanks

I had the same problem with Sky Sports Channels it seems they have just been moved and a scan should sort out your problem. It sorted my problem and now I have all sports channels back...

Hope this helps

Seems to be that a lot of the channels are being moved around at the moment.
I lost a lot of the sports channels and some of the movie channels today did a rescan and now everthing seems to be fine again.
Have just noticed the guys are working on my local box in the road so not sure whats going on.

lost channels in West london no sky sports 3 or Sports extra and only some movie chanellls working, trying another scan.

lost channels in West london no sky sports 3 or Sports extra and only some movie chanellls working, trying another scan.

Let everyone know if a rescan sorted it out so others will know as well.
Mine is fine now after the rescan.:Boo:

when you scan for channels what settings do you use just bruteforce for UK or what?

use 6887 for ntl and 6952 for TW. If you have a new image try pressing the blue button and set location. This should auto set your settings for a scan.

If you dont have net id scanning on your D box get an image that does have it , its so much easier to use and lightning fast scanning .For those who dont In your service menu Go to channel scan ,Down to background scan and switch this to ON this should auto find any channels that have been moved or lost and put them in a bow k called others or Andrea or Unsorted, then just put them backwith your remote

Hi all.
sky have indeed being messing around I have just compiled a full scan and found 3x the same channels..

E.G

Sky Premiere ( says the fog )
Sky premiere Hid ( says Sky news tonight )
Sky Premire Hid in the others channels ( the fog )

only the SKY premiere in the OTHERS channel seems to show the actual movie.
I`m working via bouquet wizard to create a service and conf file to put matters to right.

For the now I have uploaded my service files.. but this could change in another 24hrs..

hope this helps...

the only thying you can do is be patient and wait until everything settles down

there is no point continually scanning and sorting out your bouquets just for them to change 24 hours later

Back