SKY code offer till 28th March 2010

Sonnydk3

Member ++
Reaction score
Noticed some of these codes being sold for cheeky profit, especially as these people have been helped before for free.

Here's a code that works 100%:
Any Sky package, half price for 12months Call 08442 411 348 and quote:
-12MONTH2- (offer ends 28th of March 2010).

Think it has already been posted and doesnt include installation or hd pack.

i got this from my mate and posted it on here allready if it help anyone out let me know the out come

HURRY You must book your installation prior to 22nd March 2010.

HALF PRICE SKY TV discount code free HD box & HD pack

This is an exclusive offer from Sky and it ends 22nd March so hurry!

* Free Sky + HD Box
* Free standard installation (usually £60)
* Free 12 month HD subscription (Usually £10 per month)
* PLUS HALF PRICE viewing subscription for twelve months including Sky Movies and Sports

***This offer could save you up to £471***

You could have the full works in HD for less than £25 per month!

Terms and Conditions:

This offer is only available to new Sky subscribers. If you have had a sky subscription in the last 12 months you do not qualify for this offer so please do not bid. You must book your installation prior to 22nd March 2010.

Please visit http://www.Sky.com/partner and register as a new customer. This will generate a code for use on the Sky website to discount your subscription upon placing a new order.

Last edited:
Ahh the secrets out then lol thats how everyone is getting the codes and selling them on fleabay!

they check the company and make sure it is registered with the tax records office as it mnust be a registered business if it isnt registered they automatically bill you the full amount as you are in brech of the tearms and conditions of which you entered into the contract, you are also subject to fraud as you fraudulently created a business that doesnt exist

genuine staff codes

Last edited by a moderator:
that's you eBay account mate why don't you just be a decent guy and share instead of ripping good genuine people off..i wouldn't touch the eBay links that dazzlet gave you with a barge pole as he is only interested in making money from you

Ok i dont care what you do but believe me it WILL be treated as fraud as you have to tick the box that states you agree you are not acting in a fraudulent manner.
I know for a fact what happens with it and that you will get billed full price.

i gave some codes away on here for free but all the codes i provide are from actual staff so the codes are not fraudulent and are 100% genuine

so i dont mind really to be honest i just wanted to warm people that the company and details get checked out they will phone up after a few days or they will email and say there has been a problem and they need to discuss it with you, if you go ahead with the lie they note it on the account and let the install take place then ooops you have entered into a 12 month contract frauduently and you are stuck in the contract for 12 months at full price because you commited fraud, and to top that off they can take further action as you did a statement that you were not acting fraudulently when you filled the details in and you ticked the box

just wanted to warn you all

Ok i dont care what you do but believe me it WILL be treated as fraud as you have to tick the box that states you agree you are not acting in a fraudulent manner.
I know for a fact what happens with it and that you will get billed full price.

i gave some codes away on here for free but all the codes i provide are from actual staff so the codes are not fraudulent and are 100% genuine

so i dont mind really to be honest i just wanted to warm people that the company and details get checked out they will phone up after a few days or they will email and say there has been a problem and they need to discuss it with you, if you go ahead with the lie they note it on the account and let the install take place then ooops you have entered into a 12 month contract frauduently and you are stuck in the contract for 12 months at full price because you commited fraud, and to top that off they can take further action as you did a statement that you were not acting fraudulently when you filled the details in and you ticked the box

just wanted to warn you all
and make £5 ago at the same time hmmm

the codes i provide are 100% genuine codes that are from sky employees there will be no comeback on any code i provide unlike making one fraudulently on the sky partner site, i knew of the site and thats how come i know what the consequences are of using them codes from there because the code links to your account when registering and you will get the automatic email confirmation and then when it is looked into you get found out and it is checked that the details are provided to make sure they are genuine or not
and they wont be because your not a sky business parner but take the offer from there but dont be too upset when you get the bad comback i have warned you that there will be comback.

the codes i provide are 100% genuine codes that are from sky employees there will be no comeback on any code i provide unlike making one fraudulently on the sky partner site, i knew of the site and thats how come i know what the consequences are of using them codes from there because the code links to your account when registering and you will get the automatic email confirmation and then when it is looked into you get found out and it is checked that the details are provided to make sure they are genuine or not
and they wont be because your not a sky business parner but take the offer from there but dont be too upset when you get the bad comback i have warned you that there will be comback.

aye get rich mate conning the people that have helped you for years on here for free of charge but at least the people that helped you have a clear conscience and can sleep at night knowing that they helped there friends

Please NO More Ebay Links To The Sale Of What Sould Be FREE SkyHD Codes

there seem to be a few posts now about the sly codes and a few ebay links (now removed) but i think this is pretty poor from any members charging for something that is free, there have been numerous members on here that have posted codes and not asked for or looked for anything in return as this is what this forum is all about, or at least it used to be - we are hopefully here to give and receive help/advice for any number of things, not to make money out of fellow members for something you have gotten for free. hope it all stops or even if I or others who have posted codes in the past get some more that we can post for members to use for free.

sorry this should have maybe been in the rant room

Next time anyone sees a request from him for help, ignore it or give him false info. I spend lots of time helping members on here and other forums and have never heard of a member trying to make money out of the people who help them. Shows you what he is like.

I got my code the first time round for free when the original link was posted but when I was looking for another code for my bro in law I was pointed in the direction of a ebay number which he ended up pay £20 for grrrrr... cant help but imagine that ebay account belongs to a member on here.

To be fair I dont think it was dazzlet2005 who posted the ebay item number I used.

Just to defend dazzlet, I dont know him but he PM'd me two working codes a few days ago for free

Pic from your ebay advert

!BoZ2,V!B2k~$(KGrHqUH-D8EuFdG078nBLnTkuRR1Q~~_35.JPG

Back