sky half price for former customers

deezil69

Inactive User
Reaction score
great offer for "former" sky customers half price for a year Simply call 08442 411 365 and quote 'SkyTVC' gave this code to my mate who had sky 12 years ago and they have sent him out a viewing card to pair up to his old box full package inc sports n movies for £26 offer only available up until 26th may just tell them you got sent the email good luck

great offer for "former" sky customers half price for a year Simply call 08442 411 365 and quote 'SkyTVC' gave this code to my mate who had sky 12 years ago and they have sent him out a viewing card to pair up to his old box full package inc sports n movies for £26 offer only available up until 26th may just tell them you got sent the email good luck

mine was due to go off today i gave my months notice on the 18/4/11 but they rung me up at the week end and offered me a half price deal so i got rid of malty room so its about 45 a month for up to 12 month but you can give 30days notice at anytime your not tied in for the 12 month just a maximum of 12

can you get the hd package as well thanks.

yes m8 Ive got all movies all sports and espn i tried talking him in to letting me have the manu Chanel half price but that was a big no so its the same as b4 other then i got rid of malty room hope this helps you all out

i left sky after just 3 weeks with them ill never go back

Well I bit the bullet and gave it a go to be told

"the last correspondance we sent you was in february"

Long story short he went and had a word with someone and came back offering me 6 months at half price.

Better than a kick in the balls so I grabbed it. :)

my m8 got the half price letter but when he phoned up espn and hd were full price?.

yip its half price full sub and extra £10 for hd and extra £10 for espn

Back