sky box office problem

Thanks for that......its back on now. Told you I was a novice :Laugh:

Still, not bad for my first time doing this :proud:

Thanks for the advice, I've struggled with this in the past.

hi i have been unable to get the ppv since virmin messed about with the full channels the other week does anybody else have the channel and know how i can get it back thanks

watched a bit last night, listed as 'PPV Events' channel on my dm500c , ex-TW newcastle area.

what box? what image?

i have tried to recieve this on an itaget box and on a dreambopx 500c with dw 2.1 image install and also on a cuberevo 9000hd box but the channel doesnt show up in the all service list and when i manually added it like i did before when it usto work it doesnt do anything now

in which case, it'll have changed frequencies so you'll need the new freqs of that channel for your area - then add that

any idea where i would get the frequency from mate

well, a idea where u are and what ex-cable provider would be a start. then some kind soul from your area might be good enough to look up their working channel and supply the info

i am in barnsley south yorkshire area and i am ex tw area mate thanks

This problem may already have been answered but i am completely new to this:
Got a digitalworldz dream v2.0 and live in edinburgh and ive just had it reflashed as lost all channels got them back in others and regigged my bouquets but now missing box office.
are any o the previous methods listed for my particular box???
any help would be much appreciated, my kids are dying to see the wrestling lol!!!!!

This problem may already have been answered but i am completely new to this:
Got a digitalworldz dream v2.0 and live in edinburgh and ive just had it reflashed as lost all channels got them back in others and regigged my bouquets but now missing box office.
are any o the previous methods listed for my particular box???
any help would be much appreciated, my kids are dying to see the wrestling lol!!!!!

im also from edinburgh i lost ppv evenbts aswell but i found it on the box again under channel 530 and 561 it doesnt show on the box but the channel is there if you connect to dreambox edit you may find the channel also as i can see it in there but not on my box it is on freq 00411 hope this helps

Mark

Last edited:
Back