Adding Sky Box Office Sports using Tuxbox Commander

yellow bring up audio settings, do you mean blue and then "backup and restore" ?

yellow bring up audio settings, do you mean blue and then "backup and restore" ?

then its not our cli image u have on lol yellow button should bring up the plugin menus where the blue button should bring our cli panel up for addons/emus/scripts etc

cheers

osborne82

hiya,

sorry if this is possibly a dumb question, but I couldnt get this to work on my newly bought DB500c?

This is my first time attempting to manually add stations however, as I noticed I am missing a small handful of channels so want to try to fill the gaps (annoyingly on my first install I got sky sports 1 no problem - but since restoring to factory settings, haven't managed to find it again despite a handful of scans....but some of ones never initially got have showed up)

I navigated to my /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable/ in ftp and opened up the bouquet file I made for a test.

I added the lines

#SERVICE: 1:0:1:6a4:7:f020:0:0:0:0:
#DESCRIPTION: Sky Box Office Sports

I also tried adding the couple of channels listed in the "Addin missing channels tutorial.txt" tutorial on this site (ie for 100% babes) at same time

Then I saved and reloaded the channels so that they show up.

I received for each of the channels "Service Could Not Be Found"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Do you have to change the service based upon what region you reside in? I'm in the Teesside region if that is of any use?

hope you can help,

thanks,
Tuck

aaah so I've read that I need to find the codes for my area and input them.

However in my area, Teesside, the latest dbox services files I could find are dated May 07. I tried the 100% babes bouquet to see if could get it working, and believe I formatted it to the way it should look as the dbox2 layout is different...but it appears that freq is now Paramount 1 + 1 :(

anyone help please :( to be honest I'm really surprised there isnt more upto date lists availalble quite frequently for bouquets...such as to organise them the same way as VM, and obv missing channels and areas, even on a monthly basis (at least I cant seem to find them other than a thread full of lots of requests and a few 6month old bouquets

Yes, when there is an event on. Sometimes it shows a repeated recording of wrestling and other times it's just a blank screen.

Yes, when there is an event on. Sometimes it shows a repeated recording of wrestling and other times it's just a blank screen.

Just tried adding this, shows as removed service, and get a blank screen when I select it. Funny thing is, when I try and go back to sly sports or movies etc,I get nothing. They wont clear again, so I have to reboot to get the channels back.

For ex-ntl is might be this but I'm not sure because I can't test it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone confirm this works? All I get when I select the new channel in the Sports bouquet is "Service Could not be found"

I thought that "Sky Box office Sports" appeared in the "All Services" list under the channel name "PPV Events" or "PPV Events 2"?

Just as BBC interactive is in the "All Services" list under the channel names ETVS10 through to ETVS18?

Last edited:
Just tried adding this, shows as removed service, and get a blank screen when I select it. Funny thing is, when I try and go back to sly sports or movies etc,I get nothing. They wont clear again, so I have to reboot to get the channels back.

same here.was working ok until i had to put the fix in. now everything goes blank when i go on it until i reboot so i have just deleted it

Hi

Followed tut and used

#SERVICE: 1:0:1:0275:007a:f020:0:0:0:0:

for ex cw.

All is okay but I'm getting continuous running of Transformers at the moment.

Is this correct.

It certainly is an additional channel for me, but I ask question as others seem to report wrestling loop or nothing being shown.

Hi

Followed tut and used

#SERVICE: 1:0:1:0275:007a:f020:0:0:0:0:

for ex cw.

All is okay but I'm getting continuous running of Transformers at the moment.

Is this correct.

It certainly is an additional channel for me, but I ask question as others seem to report wrestling loop or nothing being shown.

same here for me, so i assume its ok

Back