Sky 1st yr half price tv *new customers* free hd pack and sky+hd box

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Lifted from HDUK....

if you don't already have Sky TV you can take advantage of our fantastic SUPERTELLY offer.
SUPERTELLY. It's the incredible viewing experience you can only get when you connect a Sky+HD box to your HD ready TV with the HD Pack. Get Sky+HD, get Supertelly."
This will give you:

Free Sky+HD box with free standard set up
Free HD Pack for a year
Any Sky TV package half price for a year

Alternatively, you can call the number below quoting your Unique Reference Number: SUPR110124965096

Hurry - to qualify for this offer you'll need to book your installation date by 11 March 2010.

Call the Staff Introduce a Friend Line on:
08442 410 486 08442 410 486 (UK) or 0818 719 801 0818 719 801 (ROI)

Lines open between 8.30am and 11pm, 7 days a week

i have checked all of the below codes and they take you into the booking page

SUPR270334958542
SUPR280334958542
SUPR300334958542
SUPR310334958542

i found this on another forum credit goes to them!!

I just ordered the top package with a skyhd+ box with free install for under £25 a month

12 MONTH CONTRACT

YOU CAN CHANGE THE FIRST 2 DIGITS OF THE OFFER CODE AND IT STILL WORKS, WILL BE A BIT SUSPECT IF WE ALL USE THE SAME CODES , MIGHT BE WORTH CHANGING TO SOMETHING ELSE I HAVE !
- deanos

YOU CAN IN FACT CHANGE THE FIRST 3 DIGITS FOLKS
- deanos

Lots of info here of people that have signed up

id serach but with it not being the same title , didnt bring it up
thanks for the heads up mate

hello

has the code gone as does not seem to be working tried it half an hour ago and was working. is the code still on.

that doesn't seem to be working now. But im sure a hell of alot of people signed up before sky worked out what was going on lol

Mines meant to be being installed tomorrow pm... so will see if it happens or not !

Prob been killed in the water now :( lol

Just had mine installed today and to say i am happy is an understatement!! If you have an install date they will honour it no doubt about it.

I just spoke to them now for fun and they are denying such an offer exists lol.

I just spoke to them now for fun and they are denying such an offer exists lol.

I personally think Sky have done it on purpose. For a system to fail once a xmas and now 2 months on by just entering random numbers is completely crazy. It's win win for Sky, they know people are going to sign upto the deal, which lets them reach their monthly targets, then they just stop the codes from working. it just sounds a bit fishy to me, for the same mistakes to happen again.
Offering free HD box and half price sub is nothink in the larger picture which is Sky as odd's are come 12 months u'll renew at full wack.

I personally think Sky have done it on purpose. For a system to fail once a xmas and now 2 months on by just entering random numbers is completely crazy. It's win win for Sky, they know people are going to sign upto the deal, which lets them reach their monthly targets, then they just stop the codes from working. it just sounds a bit fishy to me, for the same mistakes to happen again.
Offering free HD box and half price sub is nothink in the larger picture which is Sky as odd's are come 12 months u'll renew at full wack.

The offer was till 18th March as advertised on their website therefore they should still be offering it to customers at half price.

The offer was till 18th March as advertised on their website therefore they should still be offering it to customers at half price.
Yeah, but none of us can really claim to have got the codes legitmately so we're not in a position to moan at them for pulling the deal early.

I'd blame HUKD more than this place. As soon as whoever posted it on there made it public then thousands of people would've signed up and then Sky would have figured something was up. If it had just stayed here then I reckon those of us who wanted to make the most of it would've been able to do so without Sky getting wind of what was up.

I was planning on giving them a call on Monday as I'm stuck in France until Sunday, and as an existing customer I would've needed to cancel and re-order to get it... guess there's not much point now.

Thanks a bunch, HUKD people :(

I'd love to have gotten this deal but because I'm in Eire I couldnt .
Absolute balls as I saw the offer a few days ago.
Sky are riding us big time over here ,the Sky World Pack is £48 (55 euro) in the UK but 73 euro in Eire .
Complete rip off.

been waiting for trhis for sooo loong
has the deal been pulled
i put in random nos and get
The offer code you entered is invalid. Please try again or return to Quick Buy to continue with your order.
cheers
dave

Yeah, but none of us can really claim to have got the codes legitmately so we're not in a position to moan at them for pulling the deal early.

I'd blame HUKD more than this place. As soon as whoever posted it on there made it public then thousands of people would've signed up and then Sky would have figured something was up. If it had just stayed here then I reckon those of us who wanted to make the most of it would've been able to do so without Sky getting wind of what was up.

I was planning on giving them a call on Monday as I'm stuck in France until Sunday, and as an existing customer I would've needed to cancel and re-order to get it... guess there's not much point now.

Thanks a bunch, HUKD people :(

My thinking exactly mate as soon as it hit hukd that was it lol. It happens though now in todays world, everybody looking for a bargain and wanting to share it.I knew it would end up over there at some point just a shame though because a couple more people here could have enjoyed it first, i dont blame the people on hukd tbh. I hope the same thing happens in june when i move into my new house as i would snap this up straight away, was a bit gutted it was ending in march too but nevermind.

I'm one of the lucky ones, got mine installed Monday 21st for free and at £24.25 for 12 months and I've verified it in my account details as to what they are charging.

Over the moon with the deal and am chuffed with every aspect of it.

All down to DW and Sempi.

Regards.

Back