sim201-SSL76c-de-133dv3PHOENIX-dm800-20092010

i had a problem with this image as web browser would'nt work for sum reason hope you have more luck than i did

Which version of dreamup are you actually using? as if you cannot flash direct to root you might have a problem there as you should have no problem via a null modem cable.

You might have to kill all enigma via telnet and start from scratch installing an original image which is,nt a bad thing to get your box back to factory state.

which image did you have on it b4 you tried sim201-SSL76c-de-133dv3PHOENIX-dm800-20092010

looking like your going to have to revert back to that... least you can use the web browser to flash again now. i have original box and can not get PHOENIX on it same errors with or without bootloader even tried with ba still know luck on this original and deffo original checked

Last edited:
looking like your going to have to revert back to that... least you can use the web browser to flash again now. i have original box and can not get PHOENIX on it same errors with or without bootloader even tried with ba still know luck on this original and deffo original checked

it wont take same image now or even update bootloader

could try ba and use nab 9 or 10 image in flash as the earliest image i can find is bootloader 70

could try ba and use nab 9 or 10 image in flash as the earliest image i can find is bootloader 70

just tried all bootloaders and only 69 works
so looks like im stuck
need try find nab sat image for 69 that
will let me download cams.
as im having bother trying to install manualy.

just to clarify m8 have you tried to install cam to nabilo/dream elite image using an .ipk file?

Back