Sim Clone

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is it possible to clone a sim card . have a pda that l use for work but when l go on the piss i use my spv600 and have to swap sims ,can it be done ?

it looks the biz but dosnt say that u can use to receive calls,or r they not allowed too say, and will gsm work on orange? cheers

found this :

All backUp function support A3A8 COMP128V1 SIM Card only
* This SIM Card Back-UP device doesn't support newest SIM Card that uses COMP128V2 algorithm to code KI key. For this matter, please contact your cell phone service provider for further information.
* Some GSM SIM Cards from 2001 (COMP128V1) are Scan-Limited. It has limited running scan times. If the scan is over the limit, the SIM Card will be locked and will not work any more. So don't scan the same SIM excessively if not necessary.
* If you use the same phone number in two mobile phone at the same time, your service application supplier will detect that and suppose your sim had been stolen and will block your number.

How to distinguish between V1 and V2 sim cards:

* SIM cards issued before JUNE 2002 most likely are COMP128v1 SIM cards
* Phone book capacity more than 250 entries most likely are COMP128v2 SIM cards
* The first generation of SIM clone card is V1 card. But the operator developed V2 card recently with more encryption. At moment, there is no one can crack V2 card. If your Ki value is (00) (00) (00)…, meant V2 card.

@quest nope i havent tried it,

@smirnoff_rules do you know what version your sim card is, i can only find sim cloning for the old sim cards

l upgrade every year so l would think its v2 m8 so it looks like they can't be done m8

Back