Show us your motorbike

i love the look of these new super bike only thing not keen on is passenger sits so high up, does it affect the handling chaps as its been year since in been on a bike.

Yeah can’t get ur knee down so easy lol my misses hates it also to high up and slides back and forth I rarely take a pillion passenger as it is awkward

i love the look of these new super bike only thing not keen on is passenger sits so high up, does it affect the handling chaps as its been year since in been on a bike.

its bad news mate lol , i hate takin the wife out , it spoils my fun ...a lot !

643919_302672686512997_1037049105_n.jpg

50cc but love this bike to bits!

I've give my naughty girl a spruce up, got an advisory on the rear wheel bearing so decided while i changed them id plasti dip wheels put on new sprocket change chain put new levers on do front wheel bearing paint discs gold and put some new funky rim tape on it. I think its transformed the bike

Attachments

• IMG_1397.JPG
    IMG_1397.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
nice bikes, I had a buell firebolt but ended up selling it. I'm in the market for another.

My old vfr died. So got a new one :D. Rides so much better and was a bargin. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373100165.109604.jpg

looks cracking nick that mind for a 92, nice bike , i been on the lookout for something , cant be as big as the bird like, the yam fazer 1000`s are cheap as anything atm

only got minor war wounds that im gonna treat and what i paid for it... well was the bargain of the century :D

Just out of interest, how many of you have come off your bikes?
I haven't come off (on-road).!
off-road 100+ (But the landing is soft)

I forgot pic of bike (??).
Carn't find 'upload'. Here go's
20a22ebc

I forgot pic of bike (??).
Carn't find 'upload'. Here go's
20a22ebc
1097955_619213708123848_1063497096_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine