Show us your motorbike

Guess which numpty dropped his bike not once but twice while cleaning it the other week :(

I was cleaning it and it was on its paddock stand, guess I mustnt of had it locked in right coz it just toppled over, I caught the back end just before it bounced off the ground, few eh ;) My back was in bits after. Anyway put it back on stand and went round front, stupidly I tried to rotate the front wheel just to get that last bit, yeah I mean why would I waste time putting the front one on so I could spin the wheel ;) Yeap you guessed it over she went again.

Couldnt catch her this time though. The fairing as a crack down the inside edge and my crash bung on the side is scruffed as well as the bar end.

Could of been worse I guess.

So not wanting to spend £300 on a lower fairing I polished it up and added a Michelin man ;)

looks great..u did a good job !!!

Mine ...just bought it late summer early winter so not getting used just now
07 Bonneville SE...740m on the clock when i bought it.
Bought this to slow me down as my VFR was 120 everywhere i went.

Picture001-5.jpg

Picture002-5.jpg

My last bike..
6.jpg

2.jpg

Before that it was...
P9280007.jpg

P1010042-1.jpg

My 1st bike was...
P1010025-1.jpg

I do like the zx6 and was near going for one...but decided to try slow down a bit, only bikers
understand that
all the power at my fingertips was to much to resist and that vfr could move..

not to bad nick needs a week on it, headbolts n bits n pieces but totally honest kettle not quite 16,000 genuine wife won't let me sell it,funny breed them women went mental when i bought it (oh yeah 2 bikes no rent no food its comin back to me now)

WOW thats in good nick, it takes big nads to ride one of those, you don't want to see a corner coming on one of these as I remember. :)

they were useable mate just had to think about it more when the roadrunner came out it was like new lease of life lol 4.10 was the rear looks like a pushbike tyre next to the 200 rear of me fatboy

this is mines the now, i more than likely will sell on when summer comes now its all cleaned and serviced up

Attachments

• fz6.jpg
    fz6.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 11
848.jpg

Just bought This ducati 848 ....60 plate ( 800 miles on clock) literally brand new .
Pick it up saturday

Quality mate..enjoy...hope the weather keeps for you

No. 1 - The Duck

A Suzuki Bandit 600 Modified for Green Laning

No. 2 - ZZR

A Stage 2 Tuned ZZR 1100 with lightened Crank and Flywheel and Hand made pipes. 172BHP at the Back wheel and sub 10 second qtr mile :)

Thats one seriously fun looking bandit! how does it handle on the green lanes?
Using a honda xl650 atm for the greenlanes but have a bandit in the garden doing nothing

Back