should a person isolate themselves before they get a coronavirus?

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
have got bad lungs, tbh its only the last day or 2 ive got paranoid about it, plus am trying to order me ma to stay in her home dont come out at all i will bring what ever she needs but then i dont want to pass a corona onto my own ma if am out and about doing the messages, plus am class in the vulnerable group

the fking doctors surgery closed, 2 at a time in the chemist, if anyone does have a coronavirus, they would spread it in the queue outside so why bother with that shit.

serious question for once, what should we do>?

btw, they tell you not to stock up on stuff, but we got an 18 pack of bog roll last week, only used 4 buteven selling an 18 pack is encourageing this stock piling shit

a bloody 18 pack, i complained about the price of strongbow to customer services

If you have an underlying broncul condition then I would be super cautious m8 who you who you come in contact with.

An older relative of mine has a few conditions and she's tucked up away.
We've done her shopping and she's only a text away. Luckily she has a garden and potters in that and a firestick :)

Make sure if anyone has to come near you you stay your distance m8 and you both wash hands. If I were you I'd lock down now we are about to peak like fook any day it will explode.

The figures who has Corona's are bolluks because people simply haven't been tested. London is due to be locked down, it is rife were thenow estimate is more like a 50,000-100,000 who have it that's why the tube got shut down
Be careful Joe and get a firestick, boxset time bud, take care

thanks for that advice, am trying to be more serious about it but is it really possible to hide until its over? will most of us get it anyway? yes have bad lung disease

Sorry to hear m8, like I said, get help with your shopping or order online and shut the door. Better been safe than sorry.

You need to tuck yourself away for a few good weeks if not months which is unprecedented.

Your in the category were if you were to contract the virus you would more than likely end up in hospital.
Time to read those books and watch those boxsets. Hope your ok take care

the doctors and chemists arent making that easy for me, my script was due yesterday, i was in that line outside the chemists twice yesterday and already once today, haave to go again later in the afternoon ffs

this is a serious suggestion, why not give everyone a gas mask, germ warfare kinda shit to protect themselves?

i would buy that, if i seen others try it first lol

No need to isolate before being infected. Isolate is to stay in your own home without leaving it or having visitors.

Distancing is far better if you're not infected. Don't allow any non essential people into your home. Go out for walks but try and keep a couple metres distance between you and others.

"this is a serious suggestion, why not give everyone a gas mask, germ warfare kinda shit to protect themselves? "
Just imagine the years of counselling our young ones after putting them through that ;)

You do have to find some way to not go crazy in your own home and mind. But staying away from people, and pets it appears, and constantly washing your hands, seems the best advice so far. If you can get sanitizer, make sure you use that before dropping anything off to your mum.

avoid touching your face seems to be good advice since ive actually started to pay attention to this shit, but it was worrying when they said that the packageing of your shopping should be wiped with disinfectant or might have been anti bacteria, i dont know if there is much differance but no one can stay on top of that, be that alert to it for so long, it seem unavoidable

No need to isolate before being infected. Isolate is to stay in your own home without leaving it or having visitors.

Distancing is far better if you're not infected. Don't allow any non essential people into your home. Go out for walks but try and keep a couple metres distance between you and others.

"this is a serious suggestion, why not give everyone a gas mask, germ warfare kinda shit to protect themselves? "
Just imagine the years of counselling our young ones after putting them through that ;)

in the supermarket this morning people didnt seem to respect the social distanceing thing, i was trying to be jokey about it but am already stressed if i am there so am putting this warning out here in digitalworldz.uk. stay the fk out of the road when i or anyone i am with am social distanceing no other warning will be issued but this is just to say, u cant say you werent warned.

btw, should i be social distancing from everyone, even family members or anyone who i might be with at the supermarket or other times of stress

in the supermarket this morning people didnt seem to respect the social distanceing thing, i was trying to be jokey about it but am already stressed if i am there so am putting this warning out here in digitalworldz.uk. stay the fk out of the road when i or anyone i am with am social distanceing no other warning will be issued but this is just to say, you werent warned.

btw, should i be social distancing from everyone, even family members or anyone who i might be with at the supermarket or other times of stress

I always keep a good distance from strangers, a lot of them don't respect my personal space either. That was before all this C19 stuff.

I've had to tell people in bus queues not to blow on the back of my head.

Thread title is.....

While government are folding over in half to help folks.

There is gravy being made.
☹️

Also @joeblaze has anyone on here helped you with issues you have?
Recently seen asking for help about ads on app?

Thread title is.....

While government are folding over in half to help folks.

There is gravy being made.

Also @joeblaze has anyone on here helped you with issues you have?
Recently seen asking for help about ads on app?

the smart youtube i have never had ads before, i dont have a ad blocker install or anything so i dont know why. but the last 2 weeks am seeing more like a few are getting through am not used to the ads it a bit frustrating.

the smart youtube i have never had ads before, i dont have a ad blocker install or anything so i dont know why. but the last 2 weeks am seeing more like a few are getting through am not used to the ads it a bit frustrating.

Get AdBlock and uBlock Origin and you will be fine :).

I always keep a good distance from strangers, a lot of them don't respect my personal space either. That was before all this C19 stuff.

I've had to tell people in bus queues not to blow on the back of my head.

i would consider my personal space to be if i can touch without reaching, under certian circumstances i may feel the need to use reasonable force to get the invader out of there, but in other circumstances people are being forced into ur space its all depends who is invading the space in what circumstances

but until further notice, i will consider the recommended 2 meteres as my or anyone i care about as their personal space and reserve the right to use what i consider reasonable force against any unneccessary or careless invaders of the space please this is part 2 of my one and only global warning i issued earlier even though i said no other warnings would be issued lol

Oh.
Maybe misread issue you had buddy.
I thought you were wanting to remove the adverts from your you-tube app mate?
You can get them types of APKs on “apkmaza.net”

I posted a tool to help reverse engineer here:
APK easy tool (reverse engineering)

Sent you PM mate where the madness is and will help.
But APKMAZA has everything.
🙂

Back