shall we have ?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
shall we have a small mpg that will display the premiership champions when you enter the sports room ?

i was thinking i can do it so anyone can view or just select members lol

what you think it would be a spendid idea to have the premiership champions lifting the premiership trophey every year when you enter this room ????

let us know lolololololololol

we all do not live in england mickie you would need to put a scottish one on as well. then where does it stop canadian ice hockey champs for owenzy.lol

Yeah gr8 idea m8 but implement it around may 2005 when the true owners of the premiership crown claim their trophy back!!

Strange you didnt suggest this last year!!!

Why not show the Arses mpeg about 13 secs

Then show the Man U one about 3 hours long of true dvd of the last 10 years of glory riddled trail :) :salute:

Scoot lets allow the Arses their moment of glory.... after all it doesnt happen that often... we can have our cup back next year.... let the little boys relish in their glory.... maybe we will see them cry on the telly next year like we did with newcastle a few years ago!!!

Do It And Annoy The Scummers! Lol
We Wont Be Seeing Manu On It For Years There Teams Total Crap Now,
Nowt Like There Championship Winning Team Of Years Gone By

thommohawk said:
Do It And Annoy The Scummers! Lol
We Wont Be Seeing Manu On It For Years There Teams Total Crap Now,
Nowt Like There Championship Winning Team Of Years Gone By

So the Man U team is crap, yet Nationwide division 1 strugglers for next season Leeds Utd are "Super"

That tells me how much you know about football m8!! :salute: :Dunce:

Waster said:
So the Man U team is crap, yet Nationwide division 1 strugglers for next season Leeds Utd are "Super"

That tells me how much you know about football m8!! :salute: :Dunce:

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! fish and hook ring a bell!

catch them scummers every time,
theres some that tip the scales,
dont eat them though,
its just for sport,
throw em back when youve done,
lol :salute: :Jester:

I actually do think Leeds are super.... they gave us cantona for pocket money, Rio for a fair price (but still a gift) and Alan smith for the price of pies at one game.... it's great to have a feeder club but a shame that they've dropped down into an inferior league and can no longer offer us fook all.... maybe they will have a couple of promising teenagers that we can pinch for nothing when they're in the 2nd division.... it seems we can take any player we want from Leeds since their biggest fan / player fooked them off to join a proper team!!

Super Super Leeds.... actually they are shit and on the downfall!!

Conference league?? here's hoping!!!

Waster said:
I actually do think Leeds are super.... they gave us cantona for pocket money, Rio for a fair price (but still a gift) and Alan smith for the price of pies at one game.... it's great to have a feeder club but a shame that they've dropped down into an inferior league and can no longer offer us fook all.... maybe they will have a couple of promising teenagers that we can pinch for nothing when they're in the 2nd division.... it seems we can take any player we want from Leeds since their biggest fan / player fooked them off to join a proper team!!

Super Super Leeds.... actually they are shit and on the downfall!!

Conference league?? here's hoping!!!

oh that hurts

NOT!

you truly are a waster,

plz dont post ne more i,ll be in tears,

dream on i can take ne thing youve got to throw at me unlike you lot who cant stand being piss taked
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Back