Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sevice light

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
M8 of mine has a citreon Picaso and the service light is on all the time is there a way of turning this off without cioteon servicing the car or is this a thing only Citreon can do ?
cheers Rat :)

Try this Rat m8.......... press in the trip reset button, turning on the ignition, count to 15 then release the button, Its worth a go but this is the procedure to reset the service light.

Gary

When you've done that you should get a count down, you can then select the next service interval ie 6000 or 9000.

Thats great rat m8.......ruddy french cars eh!!!...who would have em.......lol, oops iv got 2 of them....lmao

But seriously m8, i must admit they do know how to build good reliable engines, but the electrics leave alot to be desired i.e electronic dashes...nightmare when they go wrong.

Gary

ruddy french cars eh!!!...who would have em
OH NO ! just gone and bought myself a Renault scenic 00 model..read a lot of reveiws on it and they aint that bad .the first phase had a lot of probs but the second phase seems to be ok ...hopefully :) do u know much about the Scenic Gary ?

Rat 1 general point m8, make sure the air-con works 100% on it m8 (if it has it).....Ren & Pugs have design probs with the A/C pipes that go into the condenser unit (big aluminium radaiator) behind the front bumper......the A/C pipes split there and result in failure, new pipes need to be fitted with flex ends. Make sure the warrenty covers this, also the A/C pump.....read the small print on the warrenty!!

Gary

Gary M8 ant info or hints and tips u could give me on the Scenic would be great m8y :)

Generally the scenics are ok, but like all cars they have their niggeling probs, giz a shout on any particular probs you may occur (if any).....ill try to sort some info out for ya.

Back