Several injured in London blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in shock I really am with some Muslims and I say some Muslims but most seem seem to hold the same views. Yesterday London was bombed and today we have some of the main stream Muslims going on about Afghanistan & Iraq. These are the very same country's that the terrorists want to copy as a world wild Islamic state. How in the hell can Islam go into the west when people are thinking this and lets not con each other we have seen it on this very board. I've heard much worse myself. This have never been about race/colour but how bloody long are we going to put up with it.

If you dont like the west get out thats not racist its comon sense and I shouldn't have to explain that in the first place ****

Ps sorry if it doesn't make much sense but I've just had enough of being good with the system were supposed to bend over and follow without a say

j0k3r said:
The IRA ? not most terrorists are muslims, they consider themselves to be muslims.

A muslim is someone who follows Allah (swt) and understands the Quran to be a better muslim.

Osama and his group, and other "muslims" do not do this. The Quran frowns apon any act of murdur, manslaughter or terrorism.

So you could rephrase it as, most terrorists are crazy people using his/her religion as an excuse.

If you visit a dictionary, any dictionary, Collins or Oxford or even www.dictionary.com look up the word terrorist please before you say that

No offense.

woo hold on the IRA were fighting for the freedom of thier OWN country a country you rits should never have been in ... there is a difference

countryboy said:
woo hold on the IRA were fighting for the freedom of thier OWN country a country you rits should never have been in ... there is a difference
Still terrorists though no matter what the cause ... to blow innocent people up while going to work or in pubs is outragous no matter how you gift wrap it ... and before you say "yeah but the british army killed innocent people in such and such place" ... the average person as no control over what their country does whether they agree with it or not ... anyone who places a bomb in a public place is fcuking scum ... Irish, muslim, or whoever

countryboy said:
not getting into this bronto m8 i think my views are well enough known ....i was just putting some poster right ......
ok Drew I wasn't having a pop at you m8 just saying it shouldn't be the innocents getting the brunt of it all ... I'm sure you agree with that ;) ... anyway i think this thread as run it's course now and has been explored as much as possible ... some good points from all sides

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back