Setup of dm600t

Hi Bakerman, thanks for the response.

I posted the problem in another thread (just a couple below in the same forum).

I tried scanning a number of times and with different images. No Joy. I even tried manually entering the pids for one channel.

Really annoying as I assumed the 600t was free of this mess.

Any suggestions please reply in the other thread....meggers

Hi guys again,
I didn't know the thread I started had bocome so long!
Anyway, my box still working except for one slight problem, sometines the picture freezes. To un freeze it I need to switch to another channel and switch back again then all is fine again. Can anyone tell me if there is anything I can do about this problem?
Thanks
ailbek

Hi Guys,

I have just taken delivery of a 600T and am anxious to get it going.
I am going to use it in the gorey area. Will your image work Donal or will I have to ftp the terrestial.xml file. If so can I use flashfxp to do this as its really easy to use,

thanks

If you ftp the latest terrestrial file and the cli image. I used dreamup to load the image via a serial cable and a router usinf eithernet connections to ftp the xls file
Regards

I too had probelms clearing channels with CLi image. Was able to view a few channels but not many. Tried a few other images but nothing worked. Went back to CLi and switched CAMs and lo and behold it starting working. Weird, did not updarte keys or add any other cams and it had not worked the first time I loaded it.

Anyway, my problem now is that I am missing BBC1, 2, utv and C4. I have read the forums and it looks like I will have to do without - bummer.

My 600T came with the DVB-T module in another box and I had to fit it myself.

Have any of you experienced the same with a new 600t?

we have purcahsed a number of the 600Ts and they always come with the tuner installed.
I expect that they should, seems funny that it isn't, did they leave the sat tuner in the box.

the 600T tuner should not miss any channels, thats we we spend the extra over a clone 500T. all ours have worked no problem, no missing services, at the moment they pick up 107 services on _hor_s mmds...

I wonder if there are fake 600 tuners starting to appear on the market, I purchased a C tuner for my box last week and it looks dodgy to me, not like the one in my box, doesn't have Philips on it......... hope that it isn't the case

Back