Setting netid on 2110 problem.

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

i got a 2110 which i'm trying to set the netid for using the funcard method but it aint happening for some strange reason. I've tried 2 different funcards and an Atmega but still no joy :-(

It looks like a new 2110 that I am trying to mod as it has the new vermin vbox logo on it. I hel down the necessary keys to reset the box to default so now have 0999 on the netid page then popped in a funcard which has a flash, int and ext generated using netid and pin setter v1.7 also tried v2.0 and older versions but the box won't reset for some starnge reason. As mentioned I tried an Atmega aswell.

I'm sure I have the correct ird and bk, as the card status page state's ok when I navigate to that page. Would it still say ok if only the ird was correct and the bk was wrong???

Has anyone else come across this issue and if so can you please help me in resolving it as its getting kinda frustrating now. I have tried resetting the box a few times and upon doing so I loose the nagra serial code for the box, so have to plug it into the feed to get it back up, thought tha was the problem, but I guess it aint :-(

The log page at one point said that there was a blacklisted smartcard inserted when I popped one of the funcards in, otherwise it just spits out invalid network id errors or no signal as obviously I unplug the feed and the netid is set to 0999.

Anyone got any opinions on this issue? Any input would be helpfull, thanks in advance for your time.

as the 2110 been in stream subbed maybe fake bk only the ird shows card status ok in eng menu have you pressed the reset button before setting net id ?

I aint tried pressing the reset button but have pressed the standby, ok, >, < etc... while putting the power in and waiting for the display to say ld 06, wudn that be the same as pressing the reset button?

I'm sure this was someone's subbed box at one point as it was found when my friend moved into his new house with the card still inside it - the card was bod rev and i didn need to unloop it to read it so assumed the details on the card were genuine considering the ird was correwct and card status showed ok.

have you checked tb that rev bod would have been locked unless there is a modded image already on there does the bk start 6d56

I never saved the image after dumping it in nagra, so don't think i can check the locked status your talking about now can I? Is it somin that would have been on the dump or is this locked status somin I can see in the eng menu if I were to re-write the card with the bk and ird which I saved?

The bk I have does not start with 6d56.

Sorry m8, I just re-read your post and must have got mixed up first time I read it, the TB is still connected and the image was deffo not locked, so it seems someone must have messed about with this box before and stuck a duff bk onto the card that was in it :-(

have you checked tb that rev bod would have been locked unless there is a modded image already on there does the bk start 6d56

if you read in nagra and it dumped the image then its unlocked otherwise you would just get a error backdoor login failed could be duff bk IMO put it to one side you never know m8

hi mat

what netwrk r u with.?
also try 1.5 it worked for me once.

4 buttons holding down is to reset the pin.

I'm personally in South london, 41047 but I'm trying to sort this box out for my m8 who's in West London near Uxbridge and i beleiev his netid would be 40980.

When I pressed those 4 buttons, it resetted the netid and pin! Can you upload 1.5 for me somewhere so I can DL it and try, i doubt it'll work but worth a try, maybe stick it on 4shared, megaupload or rapidshare if you have it that is?

Thanks for your advise though.

If net id is 09999 then box is reset, so when you put in funcard it wont reboot to the net id you want ?

are you writing the funcard correctly ? its GOT to be written in this order, 1st exteep, 2ndflash, 3rd inteep.

as long as ird is correct card status will say ok, makes no diff if b/k is right or wrong.

Yes the netid is now 09999 after i pressed the 4 buttons and made it so and yes now when I goto the netid page and insert my programmed funcard with the flash, int and ext generated using netid and pin setter 1.7 it does not reboot.

I haven't specifically tried writing the card in the order which you specified but am sure my dynamite progger writes the card in that order, I'll give it a bash to see if it makes a difference, anything's worth a punt now!

So now even if the bk is incorrect, as long as I am getting and OK on the card status and I have progged the funcard correctly, the box should still reboot and set itself with the netid i require???

Thanks for your help, i'll let you know how I get on.

Ok, tried writing the card in the order you reccommended and still no luck, i also pain stakingly opened up the box to press the reset button inside it to see if that would make a difference but no luck there either :-( are they using some kinda bolt glue to secure the screws on these new boxes nowadays or somin - it took me quite a while and allot of effort to pry this one open!

So am I right in assuming that I will defo need the correct bk in order to change the netid on this box? Guess it's another doorstep then until some clever fellah figures out a way of extracting the bk from one of these boxes.

Thanks again all for your and help.

If net id is 09999 then box is reset, so when you put in funcard it wont reboot to the net id you want ?

are you writing the funcard correctly ? its GOT to be written in this order, 1st exteep, 2ndflash, 3rd inteep.

as long as ird is correct card status will say ok, makes no diff if b/k is right or wrong.

whats with the 6D 56 thing is that fake or something else???

hi mate this is worth a shot after you write to the card load inteep twice it worked for me

Are you putting the IRD in forwards or backwards? It says it needs to go forwards in the instructions when setting netid.

Step 1: Enter in your Network ID in either selecting from the list, entering it in Hex form at the bottom or decimal value in the dedicated box.

Step 2: Enter in your chosen Pin Number in "pin box" select either set network id and pin ect ect then save as IntEEprom.hex.

Step 3: Enter in your box key and IRD in the boxes make sure ird is forwards. then save as Exeeprom.hex

Step 4: click the flash button to unload the flash hex, save this as flash.hex. then programme to your card using your chosen software.

1 = Exteep

2 = Flash

3 = Inteep

Enjoy

Hi m8 you've tried the rest now try this.
take c1024 chip off, write ff's and resolder it backin. Write files I normally write flash first inteep then exteep..... Don't.......... streem it. go into engeer. manue set freq. for your area go page 2 now insert card. in sec's it should reboot and does it job.

Back