iPhone setting music as ringtone on the iphone

tangoed_01

Inactive User
Reaction score
after converting music with itunes it wont let me use them as ringtones it states not passed by itunes , is there a app that i can use to load music onto the iphone and allow me then to set them as ringtones im a newbie to iphones so any advice would be a great help many THANKS IN ADVANCE:Cheers::Cheers:

after converting music with itunes it wont let me use them as ringtones it states not passed by itunes , is there a app that i can use to load music onto the iphone and allow me then to set them as ringtones im a newbie to iphones so any advice would be a great help many THANKS IN ADVANCE:Cheers::Cheers:

pretty good guide HERE thats the method I use

or you can use Ringtone Expressions - iPhoneRingToneMaker is now Ringtone Expressions but it didn't really work for me, was just as easy to use itunes

I also use the Itune method for creating custom ringtones, but after reading various forums, have actually found you can create a ringtone upto 40 seconds in length using this method, which play correctly on the iphone.

thanks f the info i`ll give it a go and let u know how i get on :Cheers::Cheers:

Back