setting dreamdroid to work with vu+ duo

squig007

DW Member +
Reaction score
hi guys does anyone know how to set up dreamdroid on an android mobile to work with the vu+ duo. are there any step by step guides knocking about ?

squig007

Yes m8 just put the vu duo ip address in the config of dreamdroid then tap the top of the dreamdroid screen for the menu

edogg

You have to make sure they are both connect to same network. My wifi doesnt reach to where I have my box at the moment so cant use it but before it used to connect and work straight away. Just entered ip user and pass. Really simple.

what exactly does it do , can i stream to my android phone with it ?

it asks for hostname or ip and then asks for host/ip streaming (optional ) what do i input into the streaming line ?

it asks for hostname or ip and then asks for host/ip streaming (optional ) what do i input into the streaming line ?

Your box's ip for both if your streaming direct,you will also need Daroon player as it seems to be the only player capable of playing a direct stream,its available in the market :)

has anyone ever used androiddreamer - apparantly you can stream to your android mobile no matter where you are through http - but i dont know how to set my settings it asks for a dyndns etc which im not to sure about

Back