Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Set my NetID, Channels were working, then it all went again (not AP52 error)

rimdogg

Inactive User
This is strange
I set my NetID
Got my channels back again.
Working fine
Few hous later, channels have gone, click on a channel and it is all black. In BBC1.
Tried to put on a new EEprom with exp date and rights date set to 2821.
used the Redneck 3.7 Flash but still no luck.

Went into Settings Menu>Technical Stuff and NetID still showing as 41069 which is good and version is still 3.7.
Have not rebooted in fear that it wil get stuck at AP52 again.

Any thoughts

This is strange
I set my NetID
Got my channels back again.
Working fine
Few hous later, channels have gone, click on a channel and it is all black. In BBC1.
Tried to put on a new EEprom with exp date and rights date set to 2821.
used the Redneck 3.7 Flash but still no luck.

Went into Settings Menu>Technical Stuff and NetID still showing as 41069 which is good and version is still 3.7.
Have not rebooted in fear that it wil get stuck at AP52 again.

Any thoughts

if the eng menu is showing 41069 then it won't get stuck on AP52 unless u have a problem with ur signal coming in.

if this is the correct net id for ur area then regardless of the card u should still get the FTA channels, u'll get this even without the card in. so i can can only presume it must be ur cable feed connected to the box thats ur problem. double check it's not cross threaded and also check the signal level in the eng menu.

the red neck as far as i know isn't running any more, try using the shani file.

i presume ur using a fun card !!!

Im using the ATMega Card 163.
And guess what, as I thought, Rebooted my box and it is again stuck on AP52

if ur net id is still showing 41069 then i would check ur feed with a known working box to eliminate the problem.

if u've now lost the net i.d and it's gone back to 09999 then it maybe ur back up battery in box

Back