Selling pc, need price ?

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Iam gonna be selling my pc soon and iam looking for an idea of a price to try and sell it for if anyone cares to give suggestions please :)
Heres whats in it >

Full atx case (originally Gateway, well built)
Windows xp pro
Motherboard - asus p4s 533e (onboard sound)
Cpu - Pentium 4, 2.4b ghz 533fsb
ram - 1024mb pc 2700 333
dvd rom drive
graphics - Agp - geforce 3 titanium 500
Hard drive - 60gb
floppy drive
usb ports x 4
ethernet
keyboard
mouse
monitor

Bla Bla Bla
:Cheers:

around £300 m8 just look at the new prices and spec (what size is the mon and is it tft)

Its just a standard monitor, cant remember the size as its been up in the attic a while, its a 15" or a 17".

What if I leave the graphics card I have in it just now, its a pixelview 256mb geforce fx5700 ?
What kinda price now ?

yeah about 300 is right for that setup

maybe witht he graphics card you was on about you could get an extra 30 quid maybe

to be honest i would make my own up and use my own tft monitor and hardware just upgrade the ram, cpu, MB, (if ram needs to be upgraded that is).

dell was doing a deal simular and a bit cheaper (for business owners only though)

it was a
p4 2.6
free upgrade from 40 GB (now 80GB HD)
512MB ram
128 graphics card
monitor 17

not bad for 299

but i think if you do sell it for 300 quid no one can complain you get about the right price and someone will get a nice computer (bit dated but nice)

Had a look at that system, Looks like a good deal :)

Ive bought off ebay before and never had any problems, small amounts of cash though ! Never more than about £100......Iam more wary of buying off ebay now though, didnt you see the watchdog program on the tv about people who had been ripped off BIG time ?
They say mostly like 90% of the time it is cool, but theres always that little niggling worry at the back of the mind, dont ya think ? Even if the person has a positive background.
I see what you guy's mean though about the prices, maybe I'll be lucky to get £250 - £300 then by the looks of things, lol...

:Cheers: :Cheers:

Back