Self updating chips Vs Remote update Help

P

Predata

Hi

Can some one tell me the difference between self updating cards and remote updating cards?

Are the self updating cards different to the remote cards and in what way and where would one purchase some of the self updating cards.

Do I have to programme the self updating cards in a different way to remote cards?Do you use a differnt Hex or something and where do i find the Hex

Cheers
Keep up the good work!

Remote updating cards are updated by the user simply by inputting the correct codes using the remote control of your receiver. No programmer is needed, you just need the correct remote update codes. Self updating or auto update cards as they are more commonly known, contain valid mk and ppua iformation which means that when OnD send out the new codes the card automatically updates the operational keys meaning that you dont need to do anything to the card at all. The card does it all itself

Regards

Jester

Sorry m8 but you do need to upload the gold wafer card with the hex files for it to take the remote updates each month....... ;)

Well to be honest i think that the monthly method is the best because the new dbmg2 software (that is the software that allows u to enter the monthly remote updates) has a function that stops ECM's (Electronic Counter Measures sent from O D) from being able to hit your gold card.

and unless u have a AU Version (dont ask cause i dont) the most used is the secanix44 hex which allows you to enter your MK PPUA etc you need them to allow your gold card to update each month on its own

Back