Sensible Topic Seeing another life after death

mad one guys made a pack you die before me !!!! no fookker come back so enjoy life to the full !!!!! ;)

few seconds before your dead . brain dead mm just enjoy everyday guys tripping
lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For me it's a case of, when your dead your dead, cardboard box for me told them, f**k to paying for any fancy box. And if their is a heaven or whatever up there and some big pearly gates I think my chances will be a big fat zero so, I will bang nice and loud and simply use my magic words,

"Forgive me"

They forgive all so it's game on

lol, what I was trying to convey is at some point(probably not very well) the universe we live in came from nothing, which in my understanding is impossible.

It didn't come from "nothing", we are just unsure of how it was formed as we cannot see that far back yet. It came from dark matter, higsbosson, and some other particles, we just dont know they interacted to form the universe. TBF we will likely not know in our lifetime.

An example would be Einsteins theory of relativity. Even today we cannot prove it beyond doubt, and it's been 100 years or so since he came up with the idea. How long did it take to acknowledge that the earth orbits the sun, and not the other way around. These things just take time and lots of it (Although time is a man made concept ;)) to get the answers.

LSD yip but not real lol

??????????????

Not after the last time, I took Peruvian magic mushrooms in Amsterdam and thought I was a green jelly baby for 6 hours, busting into peoples rooms asking them were they real, was I real and various other things. Got put back to my room about 6 times by security.

Been watching some videos on DMT trips and a lot of the people have similar experiences (meeting the "entities" being a common one). That's got to be something built into everyone's brain. Possibly something similar happens when you are near death; seeing tunnels of light etc.

I can see both sides. Yeah your brain might do strange things in its final moments, but I just ask myself this.

Most people believe the 'the big bang' theory of our creation, unless your a 'creationist'? Ok, what came before the 'big bang'? Most people will instantly answer 'nothing', but nothing is a Human concept which means absence of anything. How can you get something from nothing? So how did the 'big bang' happen.......? My answer is this:- What came before the 'big bang' was beyond my comprehension!

Why did i tell you that above. When i'm asked If i believe in life after death then I beleive there is a lot in this universe I don't understand because its beyond human comprehension if there is life after death then its probably beyond my comprehension.

If there isn't life after death? I just won't exist any more and not be able to tell you I told you so when i see you after death!

I was just talking to the missus about this earlier, the universe is massive, both in volume and magnitude, but the eggheads want us to believe all this came from nowt...I don't get that. As for life after death, I lost my mum 7 years ago, if ever anyone was gonna be visited/haunted it would be me because my mother lived her life for me, but nothing, nada, not even a feeling I'm being watched? Oh and yes I genuinely believe I've seen a ghost/apparition/something a couple of times, once in a gang of 10+ youths and we all seen the same thing, but I still don't believe in the afterlife, just my tuppence worth

I notice your still like a bag of Pampers, self absorbed and full of shit!! 😂 😂 😂

And a very good morning to you too. :)

giphy.gif

Back