Sensible Topic Seeing another life after death

I was just talking to the missus about this earlier, the universe is massive, both in volume and magnitude, but the eggheads want us to believe all this came from nowt...I don't get that. As for life after death, I lost my mum 7 years ago, if ever anyone was gonna be visited/haunted it would be me because my mother lived her life for me, but nothing, nada, not even a feeling I'm being watched? Oh and yes I genuinely believe I've seen a ghost/apparition/something a couple of times, once in a gang of 10+ youths and we all seen the same thing, but I still don't believe in the afterlife, just my tuppence worth

I don't think life after death, if any, is like that. I don't think people can come back and speak to family members and i believe that mediums are an anomaly i can't work out! Charlatans or good at reading body language or reading up about you before hand?

When i said in my main post 'beyond my comprehension', then i mean its so mind smashingly unfathomable even to try to put it in to words, even if i knew...would be impossible. We have loads of smart people on this forum but these people are only smart with human concepts that are taught in life and or higher education. I'm not religious in anyway, but i believe in a god - i think religion is just a middleman, another politics that manipulate us to conform. I don't think the god i believe in is the anything like the ones in most common religion, i don't think the entity i call god cares if we pray to it or not - probably not even aware of it, because the god i believe in is 'beyond my comprehension'. If a being so powerful can create all that you see, feel, touch and peer out telescopes to see - do you think the human race will ever grasp an understanding of something so immense as that?

I don't think life after death, if any, is like that. I don't think people can come back and speak to family members and i believe that mediums are an anomaly i can't work out! Charlatans or good at reading body language or reading up about you before hand?

When i said in my main post 'beyond my comprehension', then i mean its so mind smashingly unfathomable even to try to put it in to words, even if i knew...would be impossible. We have loads of smart people on this forum but these people are only smart with human concepts that are taught in life and or higher education. I'm not religious in anyway, but i believe in a god - i think religion is just a middleman, another politics that manipulate us to conform. I don't think the god i believe in is the anything like the ones in most common religion, i don't think the entity i call god cares if we pray to it or not - probably not even aware of it, because the god i believe in is 'beyond my comprehension'. If a being so powerful can create all that you see, feel, touch and peer out telescopes to see - do you think the human race will ever grasp an understanding of something so immense as that?
Science mate.

It explains a lot more than the biggest selling book of all time.
“the bible”

im going for UFO tec

forget about god and Romans crap medusa ect
caveman and Egyptians have made images on this , drownings and there language on the tombs
all are structure DNA has carbon ports from the see to land on earth

but when your dead your just dust lol

well a lot more sober tonight keeping off the VOD pmsl guys

Last edited:

You're an agnostic Fus10n, you believe in something, but not sure what it is. I used to be one of those, but turned full atheist when I got to about 25. My cousin is actually a priest in Poland, and he tried to indoctrinate me into the church and stuff, but I wouldn't comply. He was a lawyer in Poland, spoke 7 languages, so he wasn't stupid, but one day he came home and said he saw the light, and was to become a priest. He's been one ever since.

I think in a thousand years or so, whatever populates the earth will look back at the religious relics and just think WTF! How did these people worship this omnipotent being that never actually existed.

im going for UFO tec

forget about god and Romans crap medusa ect
caveman and Egyptians have made images on this , drownings and there language on the tombs
all are structure DNA has carbon ports from the see to land on earth

but when your dead your just dust lol

well a lot more sober tonight keeping off the VOD pmsl guys

I'm a bit like that, all these stories of miraculous things happening didn't come from nowhere, I think there may be a supreme race that is light years ahead of us technically and so would appear to have god-like powers when using this technology, that has visited Earth somewhere along the timeline and this is where these stories originate, I'm just too scientific to go for the "sky-daddy" that loves us all thing

I'm struggling at the mo round here,

Were are you and spud buying your sh*t from these days ?

Back