Security cameras for home

I've used hikvision in the past, even the budget range are decent there not wireless.
Use P.O.E if you can because you still need get a power supply to them regardless then you've a solid wired connection 1 cable to each

I've used hikvision in the past, even the budget range are decent there not wireless.
Use P.O.E if you can because you still need get a power supply to them regardless then you've a solid wired connection 1 cable to each

I have a Hikvision colour-vu 4k camera and am impressed tbh.

Mine are the older type but I'm tempted to install some of the newer ones

The night time picture is really good and in colour.
That's the bit that lets them down, night vision. I changed one out for a bullet last year only for a cheap hikvision one and it vastly improved the night vision

That's the bit that lets them down, night vision. I changed one out for a bullet last year only for a cheap hikvision one and it vastly improved the night vision

The quality of night time footage is what really impressed me tbh and the built in Microphone.

My neighbor has one feet from my property with microphones, me personally I think it's totally wrong. I'm not sure why you need to listen in say conversations even in your own property

My neighbor has one feet from my property with microphones, me personally I think it's totally wrong. I'm not sure why you need to listen in say conversations even in your own property

You can turn that function off if need be. But I know what you mean with people listening to personal conversations.

I use Reolink. It's a poe x4 off 8k camera system and NVR. Super quality night vision and audio recording. PC and mobile app software included.

Eufy cameras doorbell and hub is my setup. Flawless and video quality is superb

Back