Securing clamps

StuDaBear

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been having some trouble with my motorized system, (motor running on its own at random intervals)

So tonight me and a mate swapped the motor for another new dark motor, I marked the pole that it all attaches to for a reference point for refitting. The clamps that secure the gibertini 1m dish to the motor were not in the best condition, very corroded. We have got the system up and running again, but signal quality looks a bit low on 28.2e and I can't get 23.5e anymore. We have 4.8e 13e and 19.2e.

So i'm thinking the dish might need tweaking on the motor as we used a battery impact gun to tighten the clamps securing it due to the corrosion.

Can anybody tell me where I can buy the correct clamps to replace my existing corroded clamps.

Cheers Stu

I've tried searching on ebay for dish clamps, motorized satellite dish clamps and motor clamps, but haven't really found anything looking like I need.

I used exhaust clamps on my set up. Went to the local ats and scrounge some

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

You could just buy a length of threaded bar & make your own u brackets (that's what I did )

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

i work at a large national company that advertise heavily yet I cannot mention, exhaust clamps are plentiful but they don't look like the clamps I have.

I might try and remember where I bought the dish see if they can help.

Back