scumbag Ebay seller

MikeS

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ame="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320648010480"]dreambox 500 fully loaded plug and play for uk 12 mnts on eBay (end time 28-Jan-11 23:27:11 GMT)[/ame]

firstly he stating he has a new original dm500s

secondly he is offering 12 months cline as part of deal

thirdly he is blatantly offering his services

this dick needs to be sorted out cos sky will not tolerate this shit much longer

end up like VM forcing their hand into changing their security

Last edited:
On the ebay page, half way down. Click report item.

THe more reports, the more action ebay take.

It will be vanished by the morning.

What did you report it as? Not sure what to select.

This listing (320648010480) has been removed, or this item is not available.

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cline-Fully-Loaded-dreambox-technomate-Plug-N-Play-500s-/260728021720?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item3cb499e2d8]Cline Fully Loaded dreambox technomate Plug N Play 500s on eBay (end time 31-Jan-11 17:54:09 GMT)[/ame]

There's quite a few of them on there.

this what i mean

this could get out of hand very quickly and become highly publicised

this is not good !

I've reported a few of these but they keep popping out so dont bother anymore.
The cs game will be over soon anyway.

well sky will implement more security than just matching mac addresses to sky cards

well sky will implement more security than just matching mac addresses to sky cards

to do that, they would first have to convince EVERY customer to upgrade to HD, without charging them the extra fees involved, as only the HD receivers have an actual MAC address, which could probably be worked around as easily as the ND$ version and serial number lock that exists now that locks the cards to the individual receivers

i have one hell of an idea for smart cards that would blow most forms of CS clean out of the water, but wouldnt post it in public in case anyone from ND$ reading sees it and thinks 'fook me, how simple, why didnt we think of that'

i know i post most of my ideas for anyone to help themselfs to for free, but this one is mine, unless someone wants to 'buy' my idea, for ~ £2.5 million, which by my sums, is less than what CS is potentially costing one providor every year ;)

even if they were to match MAC to card, with a DM being Linux, it would be easy to modify the MAC address of the box in order to match up with the card

something as simple as

ifconfig eth0 down
ifconfig eth0 hw ether <mac address>
ifconfig eth0 up

Back