@ script writers and script modders.

ByteMaster

Inactive User
Reaction score
I picked up a rev A3E rom 10 today 5c01.
Never seen one before nor the eeprom info so would the new a86 script be a viable way of trying to open this one.
After doing a thorough search most threads point to Busted,Manda Mecha or Mrom. I have tried all with the exception of Mrom incase there is a script available and dont want to load the card with provider 40 just yet.
Busted keeps giving
Error .....Now resending command
I have allowed it to send over 5000 times on each try and have done so 4 times.
The error message appears on the 4th sent command.
Manda Mecha just seems to be pants.Keeps crashing or not responding.
I have also tried rom 10 a82 final for 5c01 by tthe "Doctor" S Kirk for a few hours but also to no avail.
Going to have a play around in Caton next so if anyone has a emm package for this revision that would be great..
Couldn't care less about whats on the card.Just the challenge of opening.
Cheers All.
:Cheers:

a86 script should open this card easily

tbc

Cheers TBC I am actually running it now.....
Not lookimg to good though I was expecting it to pop in less than 30 mins or so as thanks to your previous posts regarding ubomb mods my ubomb has been working flawlesly with all cards.
Possible this card is not going to play as it appears someone else had a go as the ird was 000000 but will let it rip anyways...
Thanks mate !!!!:Cheers:

A3E is just a small patch added to A3C and is fairly common.

Any Rom10 with a version less than or equal to A82 can be opened.

@nozzer
Is there anything in particular you recommend.
Mrmp 1.5 wont allow script to run,"Card didnt log in"
A82 script hits straight away with the 6300 login and as always says should now read in nagra but doesn't..
:-(
: shocked2

are you sure it isn't one of these cards.

Remember”!!!!!
How to de-activate card by using Caton 1.8

21000AA0D8BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB == is your BoxKey

When Caton answer shows 9000 it means de-activated (08) and wide open for CC update

Info regarding these images

once written to card this image stays at rom10 A3E, or Bo9 if rom11
the patch is designed to stop card getting EMM Revision update
but allows all other EMMs including Public keys one
This IMAGE Has been working for quite a awhile in the cable and satellite scene

""Best"" thing about this Image (If written right) is that you have access to card at all times without sending commands or getting Bdo passwords to view it's image

This image is to be written with Nagraedit

Regards
Carwash

information from carwash excellent mosc tut.

regards tbc

Hi All,
Cheers for the replies my A86 and bomb popped it today no probs.
See attached

Hi All,
Cheers for the replies my A86 and bomb popped it today no probs.
See attached
Hi m8"!
Looking at the Tex that you posted you have opened it with XNCS”!
Did you install a Ghost provider?
Because if you have and the bugcatchers are still active, you then can send a EMM to card to put bugcatchers at 00s
Once done you can write a new image to it using romstudio you then will be able to read with nagraedit

let me guess error with FAT image so you could only read the eeprom data tab????
seems this was an au image with some sort of blocker.

Hi Carwash & TBC
No probs maties with the card Xncs does that on my Usb unlimited sometimes.The Bugcatchers are at 00 and have already written a a86 image to the card.I have also just been given another one (A3E) so will see how that goes later.
Got another A86 in the UBOMB at the moment for my mate so will try this next a3e after that....

On a different note also got a rom 7 yesterday First time to ever get one at rev 704 anways unlocked and have written a new image 5c01 to it from the downloads Put it in for a minute and it AU fine but where in eeprom or FaT can I mod it to not update to rev 718 as The hole eeprom image seems pretty much in whole similar to a rom 3?
Also the bugcatchers are still at 00 and would like to enable them but from what i can see the card uses a password rather to log in other than the nipper so if i were to enable the bugs would i be locking myself outagain in tis instance?

Here is the output from the second card.
You will see the VDC changing near the completion of the script that was me adjustingt he pot .
Worth noting the VCC was way off the first cards initial setting hence the need for pot adjustments.

Back