screen

u need to update with this

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/885/

then downgrade with this
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1104/

are u sure u have the right disc

does it say ules-00151 on it
if it does make sure the battery is fully charged and format memory card first and leave the charger plugged in while doing it

its chargeing now i take it i just plug it in through usb ?,and tell it to extract the files to my memory card?
ive put the game in and it says its version 2.00 but on the side of the box it got ulus-10041 will that still work? (hope so took me ages to find it)
many thanks bob

Last edited by a moderator:
its chargeing now i take it i just plug it in through usb ?,and tell it to extract the files to my memory card?
ive put the game in and it says its version 2.00 but on the side of the box it got ulus-10041 will that still work? (hope so took me ages to find it)
many thanks bob

for the update,,format the stick,,and put the unzipped file in PSP/GAME/UPDATE
u will have to create a folder named update inside the game folder and make sure it is in capital letters,,,then put the unzipped 3.03 update file inside update folder,,has the game got ules-00151 on the disc,,,it dont matter about the cover

no its got the same ulus on the disk aswell , that unzipped file is a rar file isnt it?

for the update,,format the stick,,and put the unzipped file in PSP/GAME/UPDATE
u will have to create a folder named update inside the game folder and make sure it is in capital letters,,,then put the unzipped 3.03 update file inside update folder,,has the game got ules-00151 on the disc,,,it dont matter about the cover

whereabouts do i make the folder? and how do i do it?
thanks bob

whereabouts do i make the folder? and how do i do it?
thanks bob[/QUOTE

right think ive done it now just plugged it in to comp opened the folders and went to psp then game then made new folder and then i told the comp to extract the stuff from 3.03 rar to that folder is that right?
thanks bob

i think ive done it right cause i just went into the card and told it to update which it did,
then it told me i can delete the update file, which i havent done as im not sure wots next or when i put the game in?
thanks bob

if you are now on 3.03 format the memory card and go into system settings in the psp and restore defaults,then unzip the 3.03 downgrader and put it on psp,may have more time inabit as i am at my mams and just popped on for a quick look

if you are now on 3.03 format the memory card and go into system settings in the psp and restore defaults,then unzip the 3.03 downgrader and put it on psp,may have more time inabit as i am at my mams and just popped on for a quick look

kk m8 thanks do i make another folder aswell for this downgrader?

how you getting on,,a hard man to contact

im well sorry bro ive been out and then just came bak and seen your v8 or vb and it wont let me reply so i tried it and it switched off once it tried saveing ,so i guess its worked? thanks big time m8

if it ever askes me to update i supose i say no ? many thanks bro

im well sorry bro ive been out and then just came bak and seen your v8 or vb and it wont let me reply so i tried it and it switched off once it tried saveing ,so i guess its worked? thanks big time m8

what does the system software ,,,what version excatly,,it doesnt sound to me like it has

what does the system software ,,,what version excatly,,it doesnt sound to me like it has

ive just checked it it still says 3.03
damn it didint work didi it/

does it say 3.03hen or just 3.03

10 - Check that HEN is running by going to system settings, then to
"System Information" and it should show up as system version
303 HEN

11 - If it is showing up as HEN then go to the memory stick and
run the x.yz update

12 - If you have an unpatched TA-082 or higher motherboard, you will be
prompted to allow the downgrader to patch your motherboard so it
can be safely downgraded. The downgrader will not let you proceed
without patching, if your motherboard requires it.

make sure it is still charged

Last edited:
it says just 3.03 m8 so that means i did something wrong doesnt it ?
see i f**k the easy things up if i dont know what im doin--------lol

it says just 3.03 m8 so that means i did something wrong doesnt it ?
see i f**k the easy things up if i dont know what im doin--------lol

do the same thing again till it says 3.03 hen

it should try to load game and the progress bar will get just after half way then the psp will go off,,,press the x buttong a few times when game is loading,,some people dont and it does sweet fa

Last edited:
do the same thing again till it says 3.03 hen

it should try to load game and the progress bar will get just after half way then the psp will go off,,,press the x buttong a few times when game is loading,,some people dont and it does sweet fa

i just tried it again and it still didnt work ,do i have to copy the 3.03 downgrader to a folder or just straight to the memorycard?

YES ive done it know ! i wasnt double clickin i was just right clickin and extractin to ,
it now says version 1.50 ,
what do i do now because ive put my game in GTA and its sayin b4 it can start it needs to update the software , do i let it do it?
and what will happen when i put another game in, say fifa2007 because that has update 2.60 on it ,will it let me play it or will i have to update it?
thanks bobo

YES ive done it know ! i wasnt double clickin i was just right clickin and extractin to ,
it now says version 1.50 ,
what do i do now because ive put my game in GTA and its sayin b4 it can start it needs to update the software , do i let it do it?
and what will happen when i put another game in, say fifa2007 because that has update 2.60 on it ,will it let me play it or will i have to update it?
thanks bobo

if you have now downgraded to 1.50...forget about the games ans use this

format memory card first and dont forget charge battery

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1344/

Back