Scrap 23 Dec

feck I missed this :( I've been on the pi$$ all day...lol...first drink in over a year....this may sound like I'm a saddo ...but...how about a boxing day bash ?...if we can't find a public I'll host as I don't suppose there'll be that many as sad as me playing on boxing day...lmao...i can manage 6 players no probs :)

Ill order it tommorow only 14 squid fer the war chest then you can all chase me around the maps you fookas

Or was it Stukas ?lol

Kids got me war chest from Game in sale.
war chest + another game £30
war chest + 2 other games £40

I knew youd beat me u Stuka lol

Ill order it today or maybes monday itll be here next day we can have a good old scrap then :)

scoot said:
Ill order it tommorow only 14 squid fer the war chest then you can all chase me around the maps you fookas

Or was it Stukas ?lol
i thought u were just too scared to order it...... Because you know you're guner have to meet me.....AGAIN : grim : : whip : : grim :

scoot said:
I've got this great big feckin wooden leg I'm not using anymore, I'll chase you round with that...lol...just stay out in the open though...I know what your like in confined spaces...lmfao...must remember to pull the old belt up an extra knotch...lol :)

ooooooooooooooooooo keep your thong on SCOOT......sounds like youre getting scared m8......... and you should b too.ive been in training and my nickname is the KILLER but im guner change it when u come on too......... THE SCOOT KILLER...bring it on m8,let the massacre begin .........LMFAO......wohooooooooooooooooooooo

lmfao I can't wait m8tys, Scoot that offer is still on if you want it or if you don't have any luck at the shop, PM me if you want it m8 ;)

With all thses bank holidays the shops shut but ill order it first thing they open ill take the 2 of you on first in a little friendly eh lol?

Itll be like sellin sand to the Arabs tryna catch me lololool

Mind you in DW we probably could lol

Ahlllllllllllllllll be bach : grim : :)

SCOOT it aint guner b no friendly m8..... its guner b a bloody massacre and your on top of my list for a good beating with the butt of me gun while i sit on yer ead....revenge is sweet HA HA HA HA HA .........bring it on SCOOT.... remember my name m8........ cuz i guarantee you aint guner 4get it :) not when ive finished with ya

lol...now thats fighting talk Zoo...lmfao

Hmm I think yer right Bronts lol

I think I might even break into the shop fer the game now just to whip Zoos butt lol

2 nilllllllllllllllllllllllllll to the mighty reds 2 Nillllllllllllllll to the mighty reds

OoooooOoOoooooooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhh Cantonaaaaaaaaaaaa :) :)

<<<<<<<You reckon u can fire yer Howitzer up this Zoo LOL?

Dont tell meee Im being Cheek Y lol:rolleyes: : gun :

Back