Scrap 23 Dec

Ill get the game shortly an put it back on at the mo its full o Troys horses lol : shocked2

Shouldnt see a prob :) shame u cant get on SCOOT :( next time m8

Send me that 25 squid u promised me fer Xmas Zoo

fer services rendered cutting yer hair last time on ukf server lol

an ill get it tomomorow lol :)

I vill be Bachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :xmas:

I still aint got over that time you and HUGGI where both sitting on me head :( i still have nightmares...... LMAO

yeah I thought it was on for tonight ? someone wanna get a public server and post ? I'm up for it :)

come on Zoo find a public ....lol

Diamond said:
So did I...and what does Wiz's shout mean he was an hour late?

Might just have a drink instead lol
yeah hope there isn't any secret battles going on...lmao :)

I thought that too but couldnt see any posts about a match anywhere

I still aint got over that time you and HUGGI where both sitting on me head i still have nightmares...... LMAO

I still laff when I think of that I jumped on yer head as you where crouched down in that building an lo an behold Huggi makes it the motorcycle formation team lol

That comes a close 1st to that time I was teasing D<> in that building crawlin around I couldnt type fer tears in mi eyes

Hopefully Ill get it again soon an we can carry on the ole days :)

LMAO @ SCOOT,i remember it well cuz i was crouched down in that building and when i looked up you and huggi were bouncing up and down on me ead...... ive had to wear glasses ever since.... LMFAO....

scoot said:
Hopefully Ill get it again soon an we can carry on the ole days :)
Scoot if you want another copy give me a shout and I'll send you one up m8 ;)

damage said:
this ones mt 81.169.137.12:12203 at the moment
see anyone whos going on in 5 :)

zooropa said:
LMAO @ SCOOT,i remember it well cuz i was crouched down in that building and when i looked up you and huggi were bouncing up and down on me ead...... ive had to wear glasses ever since.... LMFAO....

I think its more funny doing that than actually killing feckers lol

Another one was when I was a bugs dick away from Allroads head chasing him fer about 20 mins like a scene from Benny Hill an I was tryna bash him that much that he said it sounded like a Giant Moth behind him lol

Have you ever seen the size of Moth Balls LOL? : shocked2

Well during the time waiting, I've been press-ganged into taking the mrs almost last minute shopping.
We'll get the last minute stuff tomorrow night pmsl

Have fun all! :) :)

Back