scrambled channels

tam69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all just set up my s*ybox f3 were i can see almost all other scrambled channels on the s*ybox office most of the channels are scrambled also on some other channels i get invalid program search again would appreciate some help on these issues.also how do i back up my channel list and firmware many thanks tam

Hi all just set up my s*ybox f3 were i can see almost all other scrambled channels on the s*ybox office most of the channels are scrambled also on some other channels i get invalid program search again would appreciate some help on these issues.also how do i back up my channel list and firmware many thanks tam

the box office channels wont work and invalid programme could mean the list is out of date. all the info you need on updating/running your box is in the openbox section stickies/thread just take your time and have a read of the threads,regards mdt

the box office channels wont work and invalid programme could mean the list is out of date. all the info you need on updating/running your box is in the openbox section stickies/thread just take your time and have a read of the threads,regards mdt
ok thanks for the help

Back