SCOTLAND is the most violent place in Britain

+1 from me mate.

I have worked in Scotland and all over England. Scottish people are great, I was there bang on Euro 2000 working in Glasgow and the surrounding area and we had such great fun.

Obviously for the banter most were booing us as we both played at the time and we could only watch the Scotland game. Overall they wanted us to lose, but it was tongue in cheek. I had great times up there, in fact so good I could return now 8-10 years later and some of the old school would remember me.

The thing to remember is, I was a stranger, a scruffy englishman after work walking into their local, (Glasgow local), looking for a place to sleep for the night after my hard day graft!!! They helped me out and I stayed at one of their friends houses (a place called Steps) for over 6 weeks!!!! I travelled from one end of Glasgow to the other every day (Castlemilk) and came back for a good piss up back at Steps and was even there when Celtic won the title, well that was my day trip home but it took foooking ages you ******s, lol!!!!)

So from a true Englishman, Macka is full shit guys, he really is, what he says is what the cameras want to see!!!

Glasgow is cool, but it is only as cool as what you want it to be. It is no different to Liverpool, Mancherster, London.....etc. They all have good parts and the all have bad parts, although for the record I have never worked in Liverpool or Manchester.
Absolutely top post m8:Clap:We know theres always a few t1ts that waste it for everyone m8 but the thing with the scottish wanting the english to get beat,come down to the MEDIA,nothing more m8...IMO would say the majority that do cheer when they get beat is because Gary linkear n co are a bunch of w4nkers to say the least...Glad you enjoyed your time up here m8 and to top it off at such a memorable time(Celtic winning the league)lol
Reps given for such a good post there m8....

Back