scan for channels

okfred

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi and a happy newyear to everybody,i have justed jtagged my box.I have brought the box back to life,but when try to scan for channels it say on screen NO TRANSPONDER FOUND.
any help please. ps first time i have jtagged

go to menu/config/clear data, if it asks for pin then its 0000.
then select/highlight factory default , press the right arrow on the remote and select the symbol rate for your region, try 6887 to start with, press ok, it will ask you if you want to do this ! press ok again.
then exit,exit when it has reset.
then do a normal power scan.
if it does not pick anything up then do a factory reset again but this time select the 6952 symbol rate, it will be one of these i guarrantee it.

Hi i have tried what you said but still no channels.do have to put the channels
back in with the s/ware fix. cheers for help

Hi,ihave removed the channels from another box and loaded into the box i jtagged.I have all stations but it comes up on tv screen no signal.Its there setting in menu. cheers for any help

try cheacking all cabling to the box mate has happend before (ie cable lose at the box in the wall) if all is fine re flash the box do not do a chanel dump just scan it worked for me i have seen my self doing 7 chanle dumps before the box will take it all chanels where on the box but it sayed no signel eurovox the only box with pms :Jester:

Back