Saw V

Jae

Inactive User
Reaction score
Went to see it on the 31st.. and all i can say is.. Don't waste your money!!

It is shocking !!!

I should of watched James Bond instead.

ahhh thats a let down i like the saw movies :(

I thought it would of been good, was expecting alot from it.. As ive watched the previous ones.

There's nothing to it atal, i won't be going to see the 6th one put it that way.

i just watched the first 30 mins of it in bed lol, wasnt impressed with the way they try to time skip and make it fit, it throws the previous ones off in places, and thats just from 30 mins of it

...It is shocking !!!

LOL... I'm guessing you mean it's shockingly awful - and not shockingly gory and scary!?!

Ain't seen it yet but I can imagine it's just people getting killed and tortured in ridiculous crazy ways?!

I like a good horror and slasher film, and when they 1st came out I really liked this new style of gore like Hostel and the earlier SAW films but it's probably time for them to call it a day before it gets too corny.

Last edited:
Agree saw it and it was such a disappointment, even the evil contraptions this time were crap too.

I think the first one was quite novel. But the sequels just seemed to try and be more intelligent than the actual film was capable of.

i watched it twice, and didn't think much of it either time.

no where near as good as first of the series.

don't waste your money like said.

I watched it a couple of nights ago and it was just as good/bad as the rest of them.

It entertained me for 90 minutes, wasn't bad.

My daughter saw it at the cinema last night, she's a big Saw fan and she said it was total garbage.

Am I the only one that didn't mind watching it? :err:

I seen no difference between this one and the rest of them.

STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT THE ENDING RUINED!!!

At the end of this movie, which cop lived and which one died?

I thought it was Strahm (Good cop with hole in throat) who was shoved inside the glass box, but my daughter says it was Hoffman (bad cop who as doing Jigsaws work).

They guy in the box lived and the other one was crushed.

:err:

This is what happens when you watch Cams ;)

Last edited:
Went to see it on the 31st.. and all i can say is.. Don't waste your money!!

You didnt waste your money, you sneaked in you tramp..

Im going to download this film.. even if it is crap.. least i will know how the story ended..

Can't beat the Freddy Cruger (nightmare on elm street) films though..

Horror films have gone boring over the last few years. theres just been no film impressed.. apart from Wrong turn 1/2

Long time no see J, Ill ring you at the end of the week.

lol **** i thought it was good lol ive been tellin people in my work to go c it..when it tired to make up the copper was behind it i didnt quite get that bit cause funny enough after that when i got home..saw 4 was on and i watched so much..but the copper who ended up bein behind it was all tied up in that one so i dont know how they managed to try and make him it

If you want to watch a good film try " Taken" Liam Neeson stars in it. Its brilliant !

You wont be dissapointed. I watched it twice and I take some pleasing when it comes to films.

Kev.

If you want to watch a good film try " Taken" Liam Neeson stars in it. Its brilliant !

You wont be dissapointed. I watched it twice and I take some pleasing when it comes to films.

Kev.

Got to agree with that! Taken was a very good watch!

Watched all the SAW films apart from the latest, have to agree, getting worse as the series goes on!

man. ...
now I have to wait for the 6th one!!! geeeeez

Lol, I read about some of the fan ideas for the sixth one on IMDB. Sounded like a bunch of fourteen year old boys playing Saw topm trumps!!

Back