satkings

Status
Not open for further replies.

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Does anyone know what has happened on satkings site, I used to pop in from time to time but havent been able to bring up their website lately..?

been down a while then havent been able to get it up for quite a while now, ( pardon the expression )

hope they havent been closed down or even simply closed it down, i know member numbers really dwindled in the last while be a shame to see them go. I used to call it home one time, even my young un was a member....

dbros is still online m8.
i'm sure if you drop them an email johno will put you in the picture.

just read a post about it being 'shut down'
dont know how credible it is though.

i hear sly uk are using their resources to keep forums queit.

i hear sly uk are using their resources to keep forums queit.

I doubt Sky had anything to do with it !

Much more likely they got fed up of questions regarding N3 on their super-duper based linux boxes that are ready for anything ;)

Last edited:

Much more likely they got fed up of questions regarding N3 on their super-duper based linux boxes that are ready for anything ;)

lol yeah, i know what you mean.

@swanseaone:
sigh

lol..so true..the amount of unrealistic hype they have on there over those ugly looking ITgate boxes is amazing.
Almost as bad some "other" forums that like to big up their own products and slate everything else..

I didnt start this thread to have them slated, was just wondering if anyone knew why they were no longer online....

mods feel free to close this thread if you so desire..

Installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back