Sat meter to borrow? Anyone

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all - Does anyone have a half decent meter i could use - based in south Wales or willing to post - i had an old buzz meter but its packed up and wasnt too reliable anyway!!??

Hi mate, have you got an andriod phone mate...could try using DishPointer Pro app or something similar.

Ive got an iphone - i will investigate - cheers?

Got the dishpointer app for checking line of sight but im after a proper meter that i can hook up to my dish to get an accurate reading!!

a fiver off ebay ? unless your after one of those 100quid meters. :/

I was looking to use something with BER and telling me exactly what sat i'm on!! I had one of those cheap things before and they are ok ish for 28e but hard work for multisat!!

You could try "enigma signal meter" app. Which shows the signal, ber and agc from your receiver. Although it wont say what sat your on.

I thought about something like that but it means lots of faffing about moving a tv and my box to where i can view it from my ladder!! Hopefully someone local will offer to lend me a decent meter for a couple of hours and make life a bit easier!! But thanks - its an option if i get stuck!!

Back