Sat Logo Picons

Kommander

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've just found out that you can get the Sat Company Logos and other logos (encryption) to dispay in the epg etc as well.
Does anyone know how this is done and where there is a pack of logos for this?

Once I find a pack of logos do I just put them in the picon folder on the hdd?

I keep 28.2 up to date mate :) check my siggy
If no one has told you how to display in epg ill post later :)

Sent from my iPhone

If you have CoolTV guide installed you can set the Picons path from in there, it uses the same ones that show on the infobar.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

I dont think I have explained myself very well on this one guys.
Its not the channel picons I am on about this time, its the Satellite logos like Astra Thor Hotbird etc and the different encriptions.
Seemingly you can get them to display as well in things like the Infobar and the Secondary Infobar as well as in some places in the bouquet (sorry not the epg)
Sorry for the confusion but I have all the latest channel picons, but its these other ones I am after but I cant seem to find info on this anywhere now.
I should have done it when I first read about it. doh

that would involve editing the skin I would think mate

that would involve editing the skin I would think mate

The skin I have seems to have options for it to show other picons as there are 2 spaces the same size as the other picons at present they show the standard satellite picture, the skin is HD-Glass-15

Some nabilo skins show the sat provider picon in the extended infobar and they are used quite a bit in the alien images like the all russian ones so maybe a place to start your search, what you are looking for is provider picons you also get sat picons and system picons.

Some nabilo skins show the sat provider picon in the extended infobar and they are used quite a bit in the alien images like the all russian ones so maybe a place to start your search, what you are looking for is provider picons you also get sat picons and system picons.

Thanks I'll go start my search again.

@Rat
Actually Rat the DW V1 image I downloaded also had the options to display something else as well.

I'm off on a Fact Hunt ... cheers guys

Thanks I'll go start my search again.

@Rat
Actually Rat the DW V1 image I downloaded also had the options to display something else as well.

I'm off on a Fact Hunt ... cheers guys

Keep us informed m8

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Finding it hard to find the provider and sys icons... especially UK ones, I may have to create them myself somehow.
There are a lot of German ones and I have found some "inside" skins especially HD Glass 16 but I will continue searching and keep everyone up to date when I get the complete solution

[SOLVED]

It all depends on whether your skin or image has blank squares or what looks like missing images similar to the channel picons in any of your infobars or screens.
On my image/skin I found a few empty directories in usr/share there were 3 related directories
/usr/share/piconsys
/usr/share/piconsata
/usr/share/piconprov

In my /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default dir I created 2 directories as that is how it was in the HD Glass 16 I downloaded
/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/usr/share/piconsat
/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/usr/share/piconprov

Perhaps I should have just populated the empty directories but I will keep playing and see if that was the answer.

Last edited:
Something like this you may be looking for

Attachments

• 2010-08-29 transparente Picons - Provider - heller Skin-Hintergrund.zip
    103.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Provider Picons.zip
    818.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Sat Picons.zip
    107.9 KB · Views: 34
Back