Sat design

Titan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

i am after some help in the design of a small office tv system for 3 people. Being an electrician this is not normally my game. But i have been talked into getting this up and running. The requirements are for each person are to be able to recieve free sat tv plus also CNN news channel, which i understand is now no longer free!

So,

each user will have a 42inch Led smart tv which accepts a free view card.

How do i get free view tv to all 3 tv's?

How do i get CNN to all 3 tv's

obviously i will have to install a Dish on the roof and run the coax cables down. But what else is involved to make this work?

any help would be very much appriciated.

regards

Titan.

Hi all,

i am after some help in the design of a small office tv system for 3 people. Being an electrician this is not normally my game. But i have been talked into getting this up and running. The requirements are for each person are to be able to recieve free sat tv plus also CNN news channel, which i understand is now no longer free!

So,

each user will have a 42inch Led smart tv which accepts a free view card.

How do i get free view tv to all 3 tv's?

How do i get CNN to all 3 tv's

obviously i will have to install a Dish on the roof and run the coax cables down. But what else is involved to make this work?

any help would be very much appriciated.

regards

Titan.

CNNI is still free on astra2 or astra1 along with other news channels. if you are after feeding 3 freesat tv,s then id go with a triax td64cm dish and inverto black ultra quad lnb. you could get these along with a wall mount, 100m,s of wf100 and clips ect for around £130. you then just run a single feed to each sat input on the freesat tv leaving a spare port. if you want to do it a bit cheaper then a zone2 65cm dish with quad lnb and 100m,s of rg6 will do the job. regards mdt

Last edited:
if youre going to go via freesat, which would be the best option, then you can book this installation directly via freesat themselfs, you want an A3 install, which is around £135, this includes the dish, lnb, up to 20M of cable to 3 TVs, and installation

Back